you have to find the humor in it | Syracusefan.com

you have to find the humor in it

Millhouse

Living Legend
This offense relies on WR sprinting back and making a cut on a dime just to take a handoff. I can't remember which one of our soon to be ex x backs fell down - i don't blame the guy, it's the dumbest play in the world.. Who comes up with this stuff? who does this fool? are they just expecting that cornerback to hang out by the sideline?

we tried so hard to be tricky with petrino and you know behind closed doors he is going to laugh at us.

the empty backfield on 3rd and 1, did anyone think they were going to do anything but run dungey there?

you try to kick a 51 yarder down whatever they were, that would be a time to fake. later on when a FG does nothing for you, that's when you fake?

the end of the half, giving louisville the ball back

punting on 4th and 1 down 18 in the 2nd half

lester's stupid bet that WR are passe is sealing their fate. you can't let this garbage go on, the next coach will need people to play WR and these guys aren't going to recruit them.

We're gonna look back on this and laughhhhhhhh.

This offense relies on WR sprinting back and making a cut on a dime just to take a handoff. I can't remember which one of our soon to be ex x backs fell down - i don't blame the guy, it's the dumbest play in the world.. Who comes up with this stuff? who does this fool? are they just expecting that cornerback to hang out by the sideline?
upload_2015-11-7_19-41-1.jpeg

I remember some posts early in the season saying that we would see different stuff out of Lester's offense while the season went on.

In hindsight, that was a good one.

OttoinGrotto said:
I feel like the other ACC coaches would like to see our staff get more time.

Every time an ACC coach says how well coached our team is...this is why they're doing it.

We make every QB look like an all American.

NKR1978 said:
Every time an ACC coach says how well coached our team is...this is why they're doing it. We make every QB look like an all American.

Yeah, as a Pats fan I watch Bellichick say in every single press conference how well coached his opponent is. You know he goes back to his office afterwards and just laughs and laughs about some of the clowns he faces.

we tried so hard to be tricky with petrino and you know behind closed doors he is going to laugh at us.

the empty backfield on 3rd and 1, did anyone think they were going to do anything but run dungey there?

you try to kick a 51 yarder down whatever they were, that would be a time to fake. later on when a FG does nothing for you, that's when you fake?

the end of the half, giving louisville the ball back

punting on 4th and 1 down 18 in the 2nd half

lester's stupid bet that WR are passe is sealing their fate. you can't let this garbage go on, the next coach will need people to play WR and these guys aren't going to recruit them.
We need an Xbox gen coach.

Scooch said:
Yeah, as a Pats fan I watch Bellichick say in every single press conference how well coached his opponent is. You know he goes back to his office afterwards and just laughs and laughs about some of the clowns he faces.

I imagine that's how JB has felt over the years about Mike Rice, George Blaney, Norm Roberts, Keno Davis...and any of the countless other terrible coaches he's faced in conference over the years.

It's nice to have a breather.

I imagine that's how JB has felt over the years about Mike Rice, George Blaney, Norm Roberts, Keno Davis...and any of the countless other terrible coaches he's faced in conference over the years.

It's nice to have a breather.
God I love this post. It's EXACTLY this...

Millhouse said:
"this offense fits the skills of our players!" what skill is that, running the wrong way?

Listen, I am sick and tired of you trotting out this running backwards crap...

They run diagonally!!!

:)

"this offense fits the skills of our players!"

what skill is that, running the wrong way?
Running behind the LOS presnap is the only time we know our guys won't get tackled. We need to do it more!

AZOrange said:
Running behind the LOS presnap is the only time we know our guys won't get tackled. We need to do it more!

Every game.we have at least one befuddling play that I've never seen at any level of football. There's a reason for that, and everyone except for Shafer and Lester knows why no one else runs these stupid plays.

Every game.we have at least one befuddling play that I've never seen at any level of football. There's a reason for that, and everyone except for Shafer and Lester knows why no one else runs these stupid plays.
It's so true. Triple reverse! My favorite today was the fake fg.

that's the cubit influence.

Millhouse said:
"this offense fits the skills of our players!" what skill is that, running the wrong way?

They run a nice question mark.

I can't anymore. The only thing keeping me from complete despair thinking we're gonna be perenial doormats and that its over forever never to be turned around, is having hung in there from from '70 to '87. It's now been since '01, or 14 years. Guess that means theres 3 more years before total despair, no hope.

I can't anymore. The only thing keeping me from complete despair thinking we're gonna be perenial doormats and that its over forever never to be turned around, is having hung in there from from '70 to '87. It's now been since '01, or 14 years. Guess that means theres 3 more years before total despair, no hope.
th

it's not hard to be competitive if you just run a normal offense. we won't be stupid forever

"this offense fits the skills of our players!"

what skill is that, running the wrong way?
I feel like sometimes I'm watching an old episode of Benny Hill

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cardiac

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom