You know what I hate? | Syracusefan.com

You know what I hate?

Upstate

Co 2020 Cali Winner, Rcd/Rcpts/TD Rcpts (5)/TFL
Not being able to find really any highlights from last year. I know OAA has highlights, but it really feels that SU is the only school to not have highlights on youtube or anything. I understand the point of OAA and why it has a subscription fee -- I'm sure it has some great offerings. It just seems strange and counterintuitive to keep fans from being able to enjoy the past season by charging for the highlights. I can't be alone here, right?

Check youtube and you can find some. Shamarko's page is MrShamarko21 IIRC. There are some other game highlights as well including some you'll wish to not remember

Not being able to find really any highlights from last year. I know OAA has highlights, but it really feels that SU is the only school to not have highlights on youtube or anything. I understand the point of OAA and why it has a subscription fee -- I'm sure it has some great offerings. It just seems strange and counterintuitive to keep fans from being able to enjoy the past season by charging for the highlights. I can't be alone here, right?

Completely agree. I know the SUAD isn't exactly flush with money, but this is truly one of the areas which should be free. How much do you actually think they make off these memberships anyways? It can't be all that much.

If they are going to play the "sports heritage" angle with recruits and fans, they they should open the archives for everyone.

Check out Dougmarrone.com and there are highlights from last year.

Or looking on youtube at highlights from '98... The only 2 games i found were the tennessee game and the West Virginia game. We lost both games(even if they were fun to watch). I wish there was video of one of the games we put up 60+ in.

Or looking on youtube at highlights from '98... The only 2 games i found were the tennessee game and the West Virginia game. We lost both games(even if they were fun to watch). I wish there was video of one of the games we put up 60+ in.

You can find the 1998 last play win against Va. Tech too.

Completely agree. I know the SUAD isn't exactly flush with money, but this is truly one of the areas which should be free. How much do you actually think they make off these memberships anyways? It can't be all that much.

If they are going to play the "sports heritage" angle with recruits and fans, they they should open the archives for everyone.

And make it available in a format other than flash so I can look at it on iPad.

Watching that video reminds me how underutilized Graham was. Gonna miss Bailey, too.

SU Football is unable to start the spring game at the scheduled time it was advertised for and unable to even hold a recruiting event in February for the boosters/Orange pack members. You expect to get a highlight video?! lol lol

Great highlights. But why cover them over with lousy music?

Picky, Picky... I was just happy to find them on YouTube.

All honesty though, I agree with you -- I wish we had some of the sound from the game. More because the crowd was rocking than the announcers though.

Picky, Picky... I was just happy to find them on YouTube.

All honesty though, I agree with you -- I wish we had some of the sound from the game. More because the crowd was rocking than the announcers though.
No sound from the actual game broadcast, but also no crappy music. Just have to put up with awful jokes alluding to the missed XP from the Toledo game.

I'm a fictional racist...

I hate Ewoks.

I always have and make no apologies for it...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
granthath9

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom