You need to give that QB a scholarship | Syracusefan.com

You need to give that QB a scholarship

You all have a special guy at QB that played his heart out. Your guys stepped up and I think you are better than your record indicates.

Thanks for the kind words. Agree on both counts. The team is young, and so is the staff. But both are growing up. Hope they get to see this through.

BTW, Dabo showed class not rubbing it in at the end. Guess he didn't mind Shafer's antics 2 years ago, huh? ;)

Guess he didn't mind Shafer's antics 2 years ago, huh? ;)
Yeah, that seems to be clearly overblown by fans. Shafer and Dabo seem to genuinely like one another.

Yeah, that seems to be clearly overblown by fans. Shafer and Dabo seem to genuinely like one another.
They had a long conversation at mid field before the game.

Football is an emotional game and while they may seem like they hate each other in the moment, I genuinely think they like each other a lot.

They had a long conversation at mid field before the game.

Also, an extended conversation during the post-game handshake, which included two different embraces. (the announcers called it "genuine affection" between the 2 coaches as it happened). I wonder if Dabo was whispering in his ear to call him if he's looking for work next month?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom