2015 47 we lost
2016 65 we lost
NCAAT 2016 68 we won
2017 66 we won JB 1000th win.
2018 61 we lost
44 we lost
2019 53 we lost

That is an average 460/8 = 57.5 PPG
We aren’t beating good teams scoring 58 PPG.
We need to score mid 60s to win this game.
If we hit 70 we will win no doubt IMO.

Lol 58 points wins tonight.
Talk about embarrassing offense.

JB has been doing the same thing forever. He is literally incapable of change.

This. The formula works 100 percent of the time, 60 percent of the time. Or whatever that quote is.

Should be Hop coaching this team, with JB in the stands cheering his boy on.

Think my return to the board might be short lived. Can't spend time on this nonsense.

Understand your frustration. That was beyond ugly. but-

A) to say they have zero talent is ridiculous
B) their defensive system does this to teams, and throw in cold as ice for our shooters and there you have it

I actually like the way we (mostly) played defensively.

B) their defensive system does this to teams, and throw in cold as ice for our shooters and there you have it

Love the enthusiasm, but defense without rebounding isn't going to cut it. We have to get bigger and grab some boards.

If we just had 3 shooters stand in a line, jacking up 3s from 10 feet behind the arc every possession, we would’ve scored more than 34 points.

prove me wrong

Greg Robinson’s HC debut in 2005 had a better offense than what we put on the basketball court tonight and that 2005 SU FB offense was the worst product I have ever seen till this.

Brissett would've been the best player on the floor tonight by a lot.

Lol 58 points wins tonight.
Talk about embarrassing offense.

what's wrong with 58?

giphy.gif

Brissett would've been the best player on the floor tonight by a lot.

He would have went 3-13. We have lost to UVA the exact same way each time. They players have changed. Our players have won lots of games at the AAU level. This is on the coach. His offensive strategy is terrible.

Defense was fine. Diakite and Key are solid. We have more perimeter Firepower and no idea how to use it.

Last edited:
He would have went 3-13. We have lost to UVA the exact same way each time. They players have changed. Our players have won lots of games at the AAU level. This is on the coach. His offensive strategy is terrible.

HA- probably so. JB would've stuck him on the block and he would've drifted to the 3 point line.

its the same garbage. Teams know they hardly need to guard marek or sidibe off screens. It allows them to double ball handlers and trap buddy/elijah when we do our bs handoffs and fake screens. Its terrible. Even worse is we don’t move without the ball well and it leaves our dribbler on an island.

me too but I think we benefited from their Offensive struggles.

This. The formula works 100 percent of the time, 60 percent of the time. Or whatever that quote is.

Should be Hop coaching this team, with JB in the stands cheering his boy on.

Think my return to the board might be short lived. Can't spend time on this nonsense.

You're back!

And I love the take, 60% for its H0Tness and 40% because I agree.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom