Your 2014 Syracuse Football Poster... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Your 2014 Syracuse Football Poster...

there is a secret password to access the pay side too

MadNY3 said:
It's not bad, but not great. Far from cool. I like the "Syracuse Football" over touting Orange. People tend to go with Syracuse, Cuse, Da Cuse, etc. The Pepsi and Swoosh logos are needed given sponsorships, but putting all the social media icons on a physical piece of communication is somewhat hilarious since you can't click and go. And don't love using the helmets of the opposition as it puts so many more visual elements on there to distract. I tend to believe all communications need to have an onwable brand message/look with some call to action. For posters like this, just make 'em look damn cool/badass and convey the info in small font.
Like you know anything about advertising.

They have them. That's what they'll be wearing this season, the season that the posters are promoting. Shooting a promo picture with a dozen players isn't hard.

Exactly. I hope SU is bringing the new uniforms to the summer events where they are pushing tickets. It's amazing how little the SUAD is promoting them after the launch announcement. We've talked about selling tickets in Rochester/Albany, etc. so why not create some social media buzz by using the in-uniform models in a social media scavenger hunt in those cities to create more awareness?

Exactly. I hope SU is bringing the new uniforms to the summer events where they are pushing tickets. It's amazing how little the SUAD is promoting them after the launch announcement.

Because they're hideous?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom