Your announcers for Notre Dame vs. Syracuse | Syracusefan.com

Your announcers for Notre Dame vs. Syracuse

Alsacs

Living Legend
Get ready for ND 4 hour pep rally from these guys.

Hopefully we shut em up.

Hows the attendance looking?

CanadianSU said:
Get ready for ND 4 hour pep rally from these guys. Hopefully we shut em up. Hows the attendance looking?
this has to be most attended of the MetLife games assuming ND fills it and 70/30 Nd to Cuse fans

I really lost a lot of respect for Herbstreit when he stuck up for the Ped St's sanctions being lifted. He is still knowledgeable about football, but he needs to get a grip about humanity.

this has to be most attended of the MetLife games assuming ND fills it and 70/30 Nd to Cuse fans

I would actually be surprised if ND put more people in that place than Penn State did last year. ND has more fans scattered nationally than PSU, but that region (Northern NJ/Eastern PA) is high density PSU fan country.

One of my fondest memories are from he 1992 Hall of Fame Bowl when we kicked Herbstreits ass. Great game by Marvin Graves. Threw a 60 yd bomb to Antonio Johnson to salt it away. Always fun to watch Ohio St lose, especially live.

One of my fondest memories are from he 1992 Hall of Fame Bowl when we kicked Herbstreits ass. Great game by Marvin Graves. Threw a 60 yd bomb to Antonio Johnson to salt it away. Always fun to watch Ohio St lose, especially live.
yeah I was there.... much better weather on the other coast where I spent over a week prior.

Metlife will have more people for this game than the Penn State game. Penn State didn't bring as many fans because of the NCAA sanctions still over their head. I think we will get more for this game. NYC has a ton of Irish bandwagon fans and I know a bunch of New England Irish fans will make the journey to Metlife.

I expect 20k SU fans, 40k Notre Dame fans, 5k NYC locals. So 65k is my guess.

I really lost a lot of respect for Herbstreit when he stuck up for the Ped St's sanctions being lifted. He is still knowledgeable about football, but he needs to get a grip about humanity.
B1G shill , he is.

25k SU fans, 42k ND, with some lets go to a football game business men from wall street

CanadianSU said:
25k SU fans, 42k ND, with some lets go to a football game business men from wall street

25k SU fans? Very doubtful.

FWIW I saw the little preview commercial for the game during MNF last night and I thought it looked pretty cool. Our orange and blue provided a lovely contrast on our half of the promo screen.

25k SU fans? Very doubtful.

Might be a tad high but not way off the mark. SU obviously has a very large alumni concentration within an hour's drive of Met Life. Given that its a high profile game I could see something close to 25K.

Really? He is anything but. He hammers the B1G most of the time. He gets trolled non stop by B1G fan bases for how negative he is about them. Him and Fowler are 2 of the best in the business, and i'd take them over any other sports top 2.

I agree. He had to move out of Ohio because of all the Buckeye fans giving him a hard time.

Really? He is anything but. He hammers the B1G most of the time. He gets trolled non stop by B1G fan bases for how negative he is about them. Him and Fowler are 2 of the best in the business, and i'd take them over any other sports top 2.
What more heinous thing can an NCAA program do ? And he supports reducing their sanctions ? I can only come to the conclusion that he is paid to use his high profile to further the business of the B1G. That would make him a shill.

What more heinous thing can an NCAA program do ? And he supports reducing their sanctions ? I can only come to the conclusion that he is paid to use his high profile to further the business of the B1G. That would make him a shill.

I highly doubt it's because they are a member of the B1G. Believe it or not there are plenty of people who agree with the NCAA's decision that aren't associated with PSU, or the B1G.

If you ever watch him he is almost always negative when talking about the B1G, or individual B1G programs. He is anything but a shill for the conference. If anything he comes off as he is disgusted with it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom