Your announcers for Notre Dame vs. Syracuse | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Your announcers for Notre Dame vs. Syracuse

Really? He is anything but. He hammers the B1G most of the time. He gets trolled non stop by B1G fan bases for how negative he is about them. Him and Fowler are 2 of the best in the business, and i'd take them over any other sports top 2.
Best in the biz without a close second. Love herbie

I really wish Brent Musberger was still doing the ABC primetime games. I loved Brent's gambling references, obsession with Notre Dame/Ohio State/old school powers, and awesome references to beautiful women.

Brent got Larry Sanders'd out by Chris Fowler. I was disappointed by that change. Fowler does nothing for me as a PBP guy. Nessler and McDonough are better college FB PBP guys than Fowler, but Fowler's agents were able to leverage the fact he was a FA into getting Gameday hosting and the #1 ABC Primetime PBP gig and a 9 year contract.

You can catch Musburger, with Jesse Palmer instead of Herbstreit, on the SEC Network.

I would say it was 15k SU and 40 k PSU with5 k neutral last year. I would guess it will be similar Saturday with the ever annoying ND band wagoner's out in full force with the Irish at #8

Best in the biz without a close second. Love herbie

Definitely agree with that. Herbie is best at what he does, and imo Fowler is best play by play guy. Fowler crushes it no matter what he does. He and McEnroe absolutely destroy tennis broadcasts as well.

Another analyst I am a big fan of is Danny Kannel. Very under rated. Real entertaining, and constantly trolls SEC fanbases, which I get a kick out of.

Definitely agree with that. Herbie is best at what he does, and imo Fowler is best play by play guy. Fowler crushes it no matter what he does. He and McEnroe absolutely destroy tennis broadcasts as well.

Another analyst I am a big fan of is Danny Kannel. Very under rated. Real entertaining, and constantly trolls SEC fanbases, which I get a kick out of.

I'll have to pay more attention to Kannel. I'm always a fan of trolling the SEC so he could move up my list quickly!

I don't disagree about Herbie being the best in the business; however, when he adamantly stuck up for the lifted sanctions at PSU, it make me sick.

I also love Danny Kanell. He is very knowledgeable, funny and was a former Giant.

I'll have to pay more attention to Kannel. I'm always a fan of trolling the SEC so he could move up my list quickly!

Not sure if you have a twitter handle or not, but if you do just check out his page. His favorite thing to do is trolling Finebaum and the SEC fanbases.

I don't disagree about Herbie being the best in the business; however, when he adamantly stuck up for the lifted sanctions at PSU, it make me sick.

I also love Danny Kanell. He is very knowledgeable, funny and was a former Giant.

I definitely agree with you about his stance on Penn St but what are you going to do? His reasoning was sound, and he is by far not the only one who feels that way.

I really think Kannell can be a star. He is really funny, and knows his stuff. Plus it's good to see an ACC guy mixed in there with all the SEC homers.

The last time I remember Herbie doing a Syracuse game was when Perry Patterson was our QB, and I recall that, yes, it was a bad game, but Herbie was so freaking condescending as the game wore on, like it was beneath him. In the 3rd quarter or so, Patterson completed a pass and Herbie goes, "Well there you go, Perry!" in the worst tone you can imagine.

Not sure if you have a twitter handle or not, but if you do just check out his page. His favorite thing to do is trolling Finebaum and the SEC fanbases.

I definitely agree with you about his stance on Penn St but what are you going to do? His reasoning was sound, and he is by far not the only one who feels that way.

I really think Kannell can be a star. He is really funny, and knows his stuff. Plus it's good to see an ACC guy mixed in there with all the SEC homers.

When the ACC finally gets the ACC Network rolling I would like to see Danny Kanell as a big part of the broadcasts.

You can catch Musburger, with Jesse Palmer instead of Herbstreit, on the SEC Network.

I loathe Jesse Palmer. Won't shut the hell up. Like Mike Mayock who would analyze a ham sandwich.

I've always loved College Gameday… great crew they have there. Only thing is on ESPN Mark May's voice annoys me.

I loathe Jesse Palmer. Won't shut the hell up. Like Mike Mayock who would analyze a ham sandwich.
Speaking of ham sandwiches and food in general...how the hell is Jesse Palmer hosting a new Food Network competition show? That's obviously completely off topic here, but when I saw the previews I was utterly baffled (it's some show wherein Jesse and his judges award a food truck to the winner of a competition between two competing food trucks).

And if you dislike Jesse Palmer, just remember - he was the bachelor who gave a rose to the wrong person because he didn't remember her name, so they had to change the rules on the fly and make him look like an idiot and the girl he mistakenly gave a rose to look like the most pathetic reality dating contestant in history.

EDIT: ...not that I actually watched that season of the Bachelor...

Speaking of ham sandwiches and food in general...how the hell is Jesse Palmer hosting a new Food Network competition show? That's obviously completely off topic here, but when I saw the previews I was utterly baffled (it's some show wherein Jesse and his judges award a food truck to the winner of a competition between two competing food trucks).

And if you dislike Jesse Palmer, just remember - he was the bachelor who gave a rose to the wrong person because he didn't remember her name, so they had to change the rules on the fly and make him look like an idiot and the girl he mistakenly gave a rose to look like the most pathetic reality dating contestant in history.

EDIT: ...not that I actually watched that season of the Bachelor...

Lucille-Winking-animated-gif-arrested-development-31133148-245-245.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom