Your favorite ‘occasional’ characters? | Syracusefan.com

Your favorite ‘occasional’ characters?

Zelda Zonk

2022 Iggy Winner: ACC Tourney Record
Meaning, tv series characters that are not part of the regular cast but have made one to a handful of appearances.

Mine:

The Lovely Loretta (Tortelli) / Cheers, by Jean Kasem
Maryanne / Mad About You, by Cyndi Lauper
Steinbrenner / Seinfeld, by Larry David (voice)
Andrea “Planbee” the efficiency expert / NewsRadio, by Lauren Graham
Dr Leo Spaceman / 30 Rock, by Chris Parnell
Cindy the assistant / Just Shoot Me, by Cheri Oteri
Minna Häkkinen / Veep, by Sally Phillips

I agree with Dr. Spaceman and Colonel Flag.

I'll add a few:
Perd Hapley - Parks and Recreation
Murray the cop - The Odd Couple
Barney Miller/Hiller (The 7 Million Dollar Man) - The Six Million Dollar Man

Stuart Margolin/Angel Martin/ Rockford Files
Flo Collins/ Ellie "Sassy" Taylor/ Ted Lasso
The 3 guys in the bar/Ted Lasso
Anthony Head/Rupert Mannion/Ted Lasso
Marta DuBois/Michelle Hue/Magnum

Stuart Margolin/Angel Martin/ Rockford Files
Flo Collins/ Ellie "Sassy" Taylor/ Ted Lasso
The 3 guys in the bar/Ted Lasso
Anthony Head/Rupert Mannion/Ted Lasso
Marta DuBois/Michelle Hue/Magnum
I love Angel on Rockford, but he was in some 30 episodes—a bit outside of the intended context for this thread. He has 57 Director credits—a lot of different tv shows. He was great.

J. Peterman - Seinfeld
Richard Lewis - Curb
Ed (the vacuum guy) - Breaking Bad
Butchie - The Wire
Bruh Man - Martin
Tracy - Atlanta
Tim Sacksky - King of Queens

A second for Brah-man!! (spelling is up to the beholder). How funny that he’d be the only person I noticed to be listed twice.

I would bet it took a lot of takes to get through his scenes without everyone cracking up. Hustle Man too! Martin couldn’t even come close to keeping a straight face in this one.
Wow. Morgan. I did not remember him on that show. Maybe I had checked out before this?

Wow. Morgan. I did not remember him on that show. Maybe I had checked out before this?

He was in it sporadically.

Questlove from The Roots used to ask for fan suggestions for walk out music for the guests on Jimmy Fallon. I sent him this clip for when Tracy Morgan was on the show and they actually played it….kazoo’s stuck to their saxophones and all. Lol. Also I can’t believe a “real” clip of this doesn’t exist on YouTube anymore. Must’ve gotten pulled down?

He was in it sporadically.

Questlove from The Roots used to ask for fan suggestions for walk out music for the guests on Jimmy Fallon. I sent him this clip for when Tracy Morgan was on the show and they actually played it….kazoo’s stuck to their saxophones and all. Lol. Also I can’t believe a “real” clip of this doesn’t exist on YouTube anymore. Must’ve gotten pulled down?

That’s good. Tracy Morgan can be a really funny dood. So many fantastic bits on 30 Rock. That thing he did with “Mr Blue Man” is one I’ll never forget.

I think my favorite Bruh Man episode was when Martin got fired and was home, and they ended up watching the afternoon soap operas together. Bruh Man said he keeps up with the soaps because it makes women think he’s “sensitive”. That guy was the best.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom