your local community college vs. Georgia | Syracusefan.com

your local community college vs. Georgia

Well Georgia did beat Florida
This story hits close to home if you are a Florida fan.
220px-JekyllHyde1931.jpg

Georgia actually gave them a good game in Athens. Tonight they had no chance.

Georgia - by 10.

What with Villanova. Once again they open a game taking a 20 point lead and then go crazy trying to lose the game.

I've never seen a team do this THIS often in all my years watching college basketball. Seriously, how many games this year were they up like 30-10 and still lost?

Just watching the Rutgers-Nova game.

Loca Community College Cheerleaders hotter then Rutgers cheerleaders.

Just watching the Rutgers-Nova game.

Loca Community College Cheerleaders hotter then Rutgers cheerleaders.
that's not really saying much.

Florida is all about the 3 ball. If its not falling they can lose to anyone...Georgia...Rutgers.
Absolutely no inside game. A couple of their forwards are simply afraid to go inside. They just seem to be too soft.

Florida is all about the 3 ball. If its not falling they can lose to anyone...Georgia...Rutgers.

which is so odd... because BY FAR their 2 best players arent 3 pt shooters (well 1 is good shooter, but thats not all is his game) - im talking beal and young.

that tells me it is coaching... if you have 2 ridiculous studs like that, you need to ride them. walker and boynton need to be role players like rautins. nothing more.

Yet they beat ND. Still a bad offensive basketball team.
So by transitive property, Georgia is better than us since they beat ND and ND beat us...

So by transitive property, Georgia is better than us since they beat ND and ND beat us...

Man, I'm glad we won't be meeting Georgia in the tourney. That's one team I don't want ANY part of...

Right the whole Kevin Bacon thing. That was a bad basketball team that Kentucky faced last night. PU!

Absolutely no inside game. A couple of their forwards are simply afraid to go inside. They just seem to be too soft.

I dont really agree with this. I think Patrick Young and Brandon Beal would be all americans at most schools. They are by far the best players on that team.

They just arent used right.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom