Your Official, Absurdly Early Posted SU-Southern New Hampshire Game Thread | Syracusefan.com

Your Official, Absurdly Early Posted SU-Southern New Hampshire Game Thread

Season will be determined by how capable Brissett and Sidibe are of contributing early, and at a high level.

Battle / Thorpe will be solidly consistent scorers, but we need that third guy to emerge, and we need some semblance of an inside presence -- on both sides of the floor.

Season will be determined by how capable Brissett and Sidibe are of contributing early, and at a high level.

Battle / Thorpe will be solidly consistent scorers, but we need that third guy to emerge, and we need some semblance of an inside presence -- on both sides of the floor.
Agreed and I'm not that concerned about Brissett doing it but more about Sidibe in the early going. One thing is for sure if Sidibe does struggle it will be all iommi's fault. I also think Moyer will be solid this year. I don't think it will be flashy but I think he will be good.

Bump :)
Can't get home soon enough.

Who here thinks the stream will start a little late after roughly 4 minutes of panic posts?
- this guy does

Followed by the posts from those poor folk who didn't refresh their browser...

Place ya bets, place ya bets.
1.jpg

Syracuse's starting lineup against Southern New Hampshire is expected to be Frank Howard, Tyus Battle, Matthew Moyer, Oshae Brissett and Paschal Chukwu. Freshman guard Howard Washington will be the primary back-up to Howard and Battle with Thorpe out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom