Your Official SU-Lehigh Game Thread | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Your Official SU-Lehigh Game Thread

I'm slightly sad right now. We won't hold another opponent to 12 points in a half the rest of the season.

Offense is still in need of refinement, and we clearly need somebody to become a slasher/driver for us. We need somebody to consistently get to the rim and draw could when we go through stretches where's the jumper isn't falling for us.

Joseph! Silencing the haters by getting us out of the 20s(vs Leheigh, what the?) just before the half.

I'm happy for him and us. He works very hard on his game. I hope he succeeds because this is my favorite type of player. One who becomes much bigger than most people's expectations.

The defense has been fantastic. Still mildly disappointed with the poor shooting.
Yes but it got better as the half went on. And as someone else said, it's volume shooting so I guess you have to expect more misses as well as makes.

We will have games where we shoot under 20% from three and those games we are in big trouble

The defense is playing very well. Have lots of guards means a lot fresh legs on the top of zone. That will really help. And the new shot clock time is really good for our defense!!!!

We really look like a team that does not want to penetrate at any cost, but I really like how our freshmen are looking. Richardson and Lydon have been very impressive so far. Even Obokoh has had a presence for us. Surprised we haven't seen more Roberson, but I guess if it means we get more PT in for the freshmen to work off their jitters, then it's all good. JB has been rotating our guards in so much, it feels like we have a stockpile of them.

We really look like a team that does not want to penetrate at any cost, but I really like how our freshmen are looking. Richardson and Lydon have been very impressive so far. Even Obokoh has had a presence for us. Surprised we haven't seen more Roberson, but I guess if it means we get more PT in for the freshmen to work off their jitters, then it's all good. JB has been rotating our guards in so much, it feels like we have a stockpile of them.

Lydon made a nice move and got fouled. But I agree. These guys have to become credible threats driving to the basket or our outside shooting will really suffer.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom