Zach Allen named as a starter for TCU | Syracusefan.com

Zach Allen named as a starter for TCU

Shark58

BANNED
as a holder on special teams

not even listed in the 4-deep depth chart for QB

latest

think he wants to transfer to the 315? would you take him if he did?

latest

He was moved to wide out. Check to see if he is there.

latest

The kid was recruited by Marrone and Hackett.

Marrone leaves. He is reassured Hackett is staying. Then he leaves. And an in-state team goes heavy.

If I were basically mislead twice and an in-state power came after me, hell...95 percent of this board would have dune the same damn thing.

Let's let this go.

MadNY3 said:
The kid was recruited by Marrone and Hackett. Marrone leaves. He is reassured Hackett is staying. Then he leaves. And an in-state team goes heavy. If I were basically mislead twice and an in-state power came after me, hell...95 percent of this board would have dune the same damn thing. Let's let this go.

I'm sure people piling on a kid who made a difficult life decision is a great look for SU fans. Not anything that would turn off prospective recruits at all. ;)

Not sure why anyone had a problem with Zach flipping. He had never visited, Marrone and Hackett left, a powerhouse instate school offers him. Big deal, he flipped.[/QUOT

He visited

I knew he committed without visiting, I was thinking he never did visit. My apologies

Besides, we got Drew Allen to replace him. Those Texas QBs are all blue-chippers.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom