1.5 pt dogs to the Bonnies??? | Syracusefan.com

1.5 pt dogs to the Bonnies???

I don't see anywhere else posting lines for this game yet, so I assume it's a mistake.

Most places don't put anything out until the day of, or late late night before.

Man if we are a 1.5 dog, what would Georgetown be?!?

the consensus line is SU -10.. the open was St Bonnie -1.5? thats weird though.

Maybe it isn't a mistake. We just had our worst opening game scoring output of Boeheim's career on Friday. Not suggesting that's indicative of our potential or how we'll even play the next game, but for those who don't pay close attention to our team, the superficial POV might be that we're vulnerable.

Maybe it isn't a mistake. We just had our worst opening game scoring output of Boeheim's career on Friday. Not suggesting that's indicative of our potential or how we'll even play the next game, but for those who don't pay close attention to our team, the superficial POV might be that we're vulnerable.

we've played a lot worse opening games though

i can think of a few off the top of my head.

GW, CHARLOTTE, MEMPHIS,

ALSO - WE WERE LOSING TO CORNELL FOR LIKE 30 MINUTES BEFORE BLOWING THEM OUT IN 25-0 YEAR

we've played a lot worse opening games though

i can think of a few off the top of my head.

Those games have no bearing on the percpetion of our team this year.

I'm not advoacting us being a -1.5 point underdog, just pointing out that I can envision how that line could get set, circumstantially.

I wonder if they forgot to add a zero and it should've shown 10.5 instead to open. Definitely an error.

Last edited:
Wow this thread would have lost a small neighborhood

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom