-1.5 vs Pitt | Syracusefan.com

-1.5 vs Pitt

I didn’t realize that we have won 6 straight vs Pitt.

Between 2001-2018, we won consecutive games vs Pitt exactly one time.

That is a pretty crazy stat considering some of the great Cuse teams from ‘03-05 and ‘09-14. I know Pitt had some good teams as well In that time frame but still.

That is a pretty crazy stat considering some of the great Cuse teams from ‘03-05 and ‘09-14. I know Pitt had some good teams as well In that time frame but still.

Jaime Dixon owned JB, Pitt never had more talent but was always able to outscheme him, beat SU up football style (and got away with it), and pick a part the zone by getting in the middle at the top of the key and pass for layups.

Moved all the way to a point underdog now despite more of the bets and more of the money I don’t like that movement

Jaime Dixon owned JB, Pitt never had more talent but was always able to outscheme him, beat SU up football style (and got away with it), and pick a part the zone by getting in the middle at the top of the key and pass for layups.

Correct. Those games were always ugly to watch. And it amazes me how Pitt seemed like they had the only good passing big men in the entire Big East despite being bruisers.

Moved all the way to a point underdog now despite more of the bets and more of the money I don’t like that movement
Pregame Game Center opened as a PK, then 60% of the cash came on Pitt, and now Pitt is -1

Pregame Game Center opened as a PK, then 60% of the cash came on Pitt, and now Pitt is -1
Wow I use Action Network and we’re seeing completely different numbers

And we were 1-8 against them from 2005 to 2011. That one game was the miracle BET run.

The most annoying loss to me was 2010. Arguably our best team ever, they were unranked, and they beat us by double figures at home.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SyraFreed

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom