1-8 | Syracusefan.com

1-8

Vzorange

Walk On
Not one of them had a good game. By far the worst team effort of the year. Not one of them had a good game. How can you lay an egg in your last game against uconn. Yikes. Says a lot about this team.

No hustle until the last 3 minutes. Cant imagine not being motivated to play this game. Just a lazy effort, out hustled, out muscled, by a team half their size. very weak. oh, and could JB recruit some shooters?

This is the worst we've played all year...this was arguably the best UConn has played. It happens, these games are always close and UConn had more riding on it, we're still in the drivers seat for a Big East title and a 1 or 2 seed. No biggie.

This is the worst we've played all year...this was arguably the best UConn has played. It happens, these games are always close and UConn had more riding on it, we're still in the drivers seat for a Big East title and a 1 or 2 seed. No biggie.

#1 or #2 seed? I highly doubt that. I just hope we don't get a 4 seed and run into a team with a big man as our bigs blow. Only 2 points from Rak and Baye (0 in the last 39 minutes) against a team without any big men.

#1 or #2 seed? I highly doubt that. I just hope we don't get a 4 seed and run into a team with a big man as our bigs blow. Only 2 points from Rak and Baye (0 in the last 39 minutes) against a team without any big men.
It's not like we were feeding the post or they can create their own shot. More disturbing was the poor rebounding effort on their parts and being blocked out on the offensive boards.

This. I dont even think Uconn played a great game. They had almost 20 turnovers and were pretty sloppy with the ball.

Teams lose games. Look at Michigan.. Look at Louisville. Look at Kansas. College basketball is messed up this season.

UConn didnt even play that great. We sucked.
UConn sucks. We're the problem, b/c we're vulnerable to the 34 & chuck teams until we get a center that can play.

It's not like we were feeding the post or they can create their own shot. More disturbing was the poor rebounding effort on their parts and being blocked out on the offensive boards.

This^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

No biggie?

We are NOT in the driver's seat for a #1 seed. And the game against Marquette will go a long way to deciding the BE title. Without a win in Milwaukee it would be very hard to win the conference outright.

This^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I don't care if we feed the low post. Why would you pass the ball to Baye down low. If he is lucky to catch it what is he going to do. The same with Rak as he does not have any moves. If people think he will ever go to the NBA they might wanna watch an NBA game as he would be 4 with no offense and no aggression.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom