1 and done... | Syracusefan.com

1 and done...

Cuse4Life

Walk On
Anthony Davis was between us and Kentucky...

Nerlens Noel is between us and Kentucky...

Lets hope Calipari doesnt pull a fast one on him! Hop and Jimmy better park the Orange Limo outside his house for the next 2 weeks and just sign his praises...cause you know Cal will

KY vs 'Cuse...bball #1 vs. education. Well if what I wanted was a place to spend a year to refine my bball skills i would go to KY; if I wanted a 3-4 year educational experience I would choose 'Cuse. Except for Melo, what one and dones has 'Cuse bball had...hmmmm; let me think about that...NONE.
This being the case, we need to lower our expectations...it is sort of like war...why fight if you arent going to vanquish the enemy...oh wait, Korea, Viet Nam, Iraq (twice) and others...'Cuse is like the USA...doing something and expecting results without going all the way...perhaps we should just say we play bball and we dont expect a NC...even once in a while because we are not all in...period. F..K the KYs of the world, but at least they go for what they want to accomplish and dont foot around it. 'Cuse standards are did you graduate...KYs and others are did you have fun for a year and go to the NBA...hard to compete against that!

KY vs 'Cuse...bball #1 vs. education. Well if what I wanted was a place to spend a year to refine my bball skills i would go to KY; if I wanted a 3-4 year educational experience I would choose 'Cuse. Except for Melo, what one and dones has 'Cuse bball had...hmmmm; let me think about that...NONE.
This being the case, we need to lower our expectations...it is sort of like war...why fight if you arent going to vanquish the enemy...oh wait, Korea, Viet Nam, Iraq (twice) and others...'Cuse is like the USA...doing something and expecting results without going all the way...perhaps we should just say we play bball and we dont expect a NC...even once in a while because we are not all in...period. F..K the KYs of the world, but at least they go for what they want to accomplish and dont ***** foot around it. 'Cuse standards are did you graduate...KYs and others are did you have fun for a year and go to the NBA...hard to compete against that!
Kentucky's of the world? What other schools are like Kentucky that constitutes a statement "the Kentucky's of the world"? Our standards are definately not "did you graduate", we may not be "One and Done University" but UK is really the only school that is. Maybe you could call us "2 and done University"?

Donte - one and done
Flynn - two and done
Harris - three and done
Fab - two and done
Waiters - two and done
If we could actually get top 5 players each year, they'd be one and dones at Syracuse also

point is why should one and dones come to 'Cuse...they have to go to courses and pass them...I dont feel KY is that way...so easier route knowing a player is one and done is go to KY...ALSO, JB has demonstrated a reluctance to give Frosh lots of time...maybe there is five or six in last 10 years, Coach CAL does it 2 or 3 players a year.

point is why should one and dones come to 'Cuse...they have to go to courses and pass them...I dont feel KY is that way...so easier route knowing a player is one and done is go to KY...ALSO, JB has demonstrated a reluctance to give Frosh lots of time...maybe there is five or six in last 10 years, Coach CAL does it 2 or 3 players a year.
Really good frosh play. MCW just had a log jam that was not anticipated when Dion Ans Scoop stayed.

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk

If John Wall, Demarcus Cousins, Brandon Knight, Anthony Davis, or MKG came to Syracuse they all would have played 30 mpg and been one and dones.