1 month from today is my favorite day of the year | Syracusefan.com

1 month from today is my favorite day of the year

CorduroyG

Hall of Fame
and nothing else comes close. the friday of the 1st round of the tourny. this year its march 21. been taking that day off since i was 12. invite a couple of the boys over at noon and its 12 straight hours of beers and madness.

is it march yet? im ready for the madness!!!!

and nothing else comes close. the friday of the 1st round of the tourny. this year its march 21. been taking that day off since i was 12. invite a couple of the boys over at noon and its 12 straight hours of beers and madness.

I counted the hours I watched basketball in the month of March/1st week of April last year and it was literally close to 600. That included end of regular season, conference tourneys, NCAA's, NIT, CBI and CIT.

My wife leaves town for a conference that Wednesday. I'm debating taking both Thursday and Friday off. Bar already told me they would give me the keys so I could get in at 8am. yeeeeeeeaaaaa buddddy

My wife leaves town for a conference that Wednesday. I'm debating taking both Thursday and Friday off. Bar already told me they would give me the keys so I could get in at 8am. yeeeeeeeaaaaa buddddy

So what time am I meeting you there?

Troop with the keys to the city.

1 standing building in this city.

According to my doctor, one of these days I have to get my gall bladder out because I have some small stones in it. I have to schedule the surgery at my convenience. I asked if I could schedule it on the third Thursday of March. He laughed and said "no chance, those days have been booked for months."

Not this year for me. Neck operation on the 20th-bulging disks in my neck pressuring spinal cord. Couldn't schedule it any other time. I'm scared less also. Hope I can watch Friday games.:(

Not this year for me. Neck operation on the 20th-bulging disks in my neck pressuring spinal cord. Couldn't schedule it any other time. I'm scared less also. Hope I can watch Friday games.:(

Godspeed, brother

I'm with Marsh. I take Thursday and Friday for the conference tourneys and then Thurs and Friday for the first days of the big dance. Some of my co-workers think I am crazy but I thought some days off were for doing things you love to do. Besides do they really want me at work when all I'd be doing is checking the internet all day anyway?

MSOrange said:
I'm with Marsh. I take Thursday and Friday for the conference tourneys and then Thurs and Friday for the first days of the big dance. Some of my co-workers think I am crazy but I thought some days off were for doing things you love to do. Besides do they really want me at work when all I'd be doing is checking the internet all day anyway?

Absolutely. Why even bother faking it. Just stay home

Amateur! I have been taking Thursday and Friday off. Those two days are sports nirvana.

Ditto! If you take Friday off, you have to take Thursday off. Watching upsets live are all part of the 1st round.

I prefer Thursday.

I was counting the days in the thread title and none add up to St Patrick's Day or Horizontally Challenged Tuesday, so I am going to scratch my head and mull it over with some brew.

its Thursday this yeare since cuse will be playing Thursday/sat in buffalo

image.jpg