10-8 in the ACC looks unlikely | Syracusefan.com

10-8 in the ACC looks unlikely

iommi

Living Legend
This team is very easy to game plan for. Double Roc. Face guard Cooney all game.

On offense, gets dribble penetration and run a high low with your bigs.

What is up with our FT shooting? Do we even practice them? G is pathetic at the line, Roc has fallen off a cliff the past four or five games from the stripe, and TC has morphed into a 60% FT shooter lately.

We don't have a point guard.

If the ban is indeed this year we are very fortunate because this is NOT an NCAA team.

Practice FTs all you want, it's all mental. Gbinije could shoot a 1,000 a day and the second the game starts it is a completely different shot. gotta have cajones and just knock them down. I've said it before and I'll say it again, it is honestly scary how much this team has to lean on gbinije and cooney... Great players, but easily containable and once they are, this team is toast

I will root my ass off this year, but on paper, that was the 3rd or 4th most winnable game left on the schedule.

Yep, VA Tech, BC and Pitt at Dome might be the only games we are favored in.

I will root my ass off this year, but on paper, that was the 3rd or 4th most winnable game left on the schedule.
As terrible as this may sound, those last seven games, I would be god honestly shocked if they do better than 1-6.. Both Duke games aren't winnable imo, Uva isn't winnable, U of L isn't winnable (pressure will eat our guards alive), then at NC State would be an incredible win, and let's be honest, beating pitt is always a huge pain in the arse... I'll be PUMPED If they win 2 or 3 of those games. But I honestly do not see it

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom