10 game win streak starts now | Syracusefan.com

10 game win streak starts now

rhcuse

Starter
5 - 3 record right now. 5 tasty cupcakes to finish the OOC (yeah, I'm looking at you Hoyas) and a very favorable 5 game start to the ACC schedule. Miami is not what they were, BC scares no one, VPI is our little brother we always beat on, and the Jaime Dixon curse has been lifted so...

15 - 3 going into the Carolina game and ranked 11 - 15. Book it.

5 - 3 record right now. 5 tasty cupcakes to finish the OOC (yeah, I'm looking at you Hoyas) and a very favorable 5 game start to the ACC schedule. Miami is not what they were, BC scares no one, VPI is our little brother we always beat on, and the Jaime Dixon curse has been lifted so...

This team has been a disaster for a handful of games now...but for some odd reason, I'm on board with you here. Let's rip off 10 in a row!

There is no chance this SU team beats all four of Gtown, Miami, Pitt and VTech...

I hope to be wrong but I think it's more likely this team goes 5-5 than 10-0. I'd take 8-2 and hope we can do that.

Nobody likes a loser with swagger - it's time to get humble and go to work. (not us - the team).

We have an 8.4% chance of going on a 10 game winning streak based on current Sagarin win probabilities.

Obviously those ratings are influenced by our play to date which might be improved upon.

I like the enthusiasm, and it's very much needed but ...

How would we climb into the Top 15 against 5 "cupcakes" and 5 not so great teams? Don't forget that teams in front of us have to lose too because we won't be leap frogging anyone with any of those wins. If we go 10-0 I'd say something like 20-25, MAYBE high teens.

Based on what we've seen, 10-0 is extremely optimistic. UCONN was a cupcake, no? Let's take the team's pulse after tomorrow.

BOOM!! Let's do this!

just want to point out that UConn is considerably worse than Georgetown.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
McCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom