$10 Tickets tonight for students of any college with a valid ID | Syracusefan.com

$10 Tickets tonight for students of any college with a valid ID

Just need to flash your ID? Do they scan them? Can't imagine that would work since tons of different colleges.

NineOneSeven said:
Just need to flash your ID? Do they scan them? Can't imagine that would work since tons of different colleges.

I don't know how that'll work but it's a nice promotion. Things like this need to get promoted sooner and more broadly.

I would guess that you go to the box office, show a student ID, and give then $10 for a ticket.

Great idea. Should be a standing offer for football. Maybe even high school seniors. Heck aren't they all "potential customers"?

Kids at OCC and LeMoyne like football, right?

Great idea. Should be a standing offer for football. Maybe even high school seniors. Heck aren't they all "potential customers"?

Kids at OCC and LeMoyne like football, right?

I've been saying for years that they should try to fill the student section for games with all local college students. Especially the games where SU students aren't in session. Seems like a no-brainer.