10 Years Ago LeMoyne vs Cuse | Syracusefan.com

10 Years Ago LeMoyne vs Cuse

Amazing game...I sat there thinking this isn't happening.

Even more amazing was the awesome season that came after. Especially smacking around UNC ( overrated or not who cares). Other than losing Arinze and that awful Butler fiasco that was such a fun season and team to watch.

...and to think that turned out to be my favorite team ever. The memory of AO going down against GT still stings.

Same. 2010 was the most enjoyable team to watch of any SU team I've seen since I showed up on the Hill as a frosh in 1991.

I'm convinced that we win the national title if AO doesn't get hurt. Watching us try to run our offense through Rick Jackson during the Butler game will haunt me forever.

As an aside, sometimes losing a game early in a season against an inferior opponent pays bigger dividends than white-knuckling wins. Not always, but sometimes. There are times I wish we had a bit more desire to build a team from November to March, and take a few lumps along the way. Doesn't always seem like that is the approach.

Same. 2010 was the most enjoyable team to watch of any SU team I've seen since I showed up on the Hill as a frosh in 1991.

I'm convinced that we win the national title if AO doesn't get hurt. Watching us try to run our offense through Rick Jackson during the Butler game will haunt me forever.

As an aside, sometimes losing a game early in a season against an inferior opponent pays bigger dividends than white-knuckling wins. Not always, but sometimes. There are times I wish we had a bit more desire to build a team from November to March, and take a few lumps along the way. Doesn't always seem like that is the approach.

And even then we were an uncalled bodyslam of Kris Joseph by Butler's Howard from getting past them and still possibly having a storybook ending that year.

And even then we were an uncalled bodyslam of Kris Joseph by Butler's Howard from getting past them and still possibly having a storybook ending that year.

ahh the Suplex...

10 Years Ago LeMoyne vs Cuse

was that the game that officially killed M2M in JB's brain ?

I think we win one if Fab doesnt get suspended too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SyraFreed

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom