11 top 25 teams played tonight, and nobody got tacos. | Syracusefan.com

11 top 25 teams played tonight, and nobody got tacos.

pistol pete. please bring back the behind the back pass. who cares if it sails into the stands.

Pete-Maravich-Quotes-5.jpg

That KU/Baylor game was fugly. 22-18 at the end of the first half and both teams were in the bonus. The 2nd was better, but not by much.

that might be the best highlight video
My favorite player growing up. I had his poster and a tee shirt but he would have been Boeheimed.;)

That highlight video was amazing. Love the music.

I think his one-handed underhand scoop passes the length of the court are my favorite. It's like he has the ball on a yo yo string.

Speaking of bad offensive basketball. I watched Michigan State play Maryland before the New Year and with 3 minutes to go in the first half Michigan State only had 6 points. The score was 13-6 at the 3:06 mark. The offense picked up in the second half and they played double OT so the final score made the game look like an offensive explosion at 68-66, but what a fugly first half.

Speaking of bad offensive basketball. I watched Michigan State play Maryland before the New Year and with 3 minutes to go in the first half Michigan State only had 6 points. The score was 13-6 at the 3:06 mark. The offense picked up in the second half and they played double OT so the final score made the game look like an offensive explosion at 68-66, but what a fugly first half.
Speaking of Maryland, all of a sudden they move to the B1G and they are ranked 9th in the coaches poll. They'll move down since they loss last night at Illinois but you can see where they might be able to dominate that league with Baltimore/Washington/Philly kids.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom