14-48 (29.2%) from inside the arc | Syracusefan.com

14-48 (29.2%) from inside the arc

and they beat Duke on the road.

Bet you won't see that again anytime soon.
Soooo many missed layups, I was jumping over the couch. And FTs. If Tyler, or G, or Mali make one more FT, or one more layup, we have more breathing room at the end. Such a thin margin of error with this team, but encouraging they found a way to hold on.

It took three offensive rebounds on missed layups to get "one" basket.

You mess with the Plumlee, you get the Plumlee.

He's awkward as hell, but you've got to hand it to him, he played really well tonight.

Plumlee's backwards dunks looked like playing NCAA 1997 on PS1. He's like an 8 bit robot.

Soooo many missed layups, I was jumping over the couch. And FTs. If Tyler, or G, or Mali make one more FT, or one more layup, we have more breathing room at the end. Such a thin margin of error with this team, but encouraging they found a way to hold on.
I ran out of fingers and toes trying to keep track of the missed bunnies. I think Coleman missed about 3 before the first TV timeout. Lots of culprits, though. When they clean this up, look out.

You mess with the Plumlee, you get the Plumlee.

He's awkward as hell, but you've got to hand it to him, he played really well tonight.
That spin move on the baseline late in the game to cut it to 1 was sweet. I just wish TRob or Lydon would have put the hammer to him a time or 2. Make him hesitate a little, because he had his way tonight.

yea, was gonna start a thread about that but didn't want to take away from a great win. If these kids start hitting the bunnies, sky's the limit. great win, great effort and my applause to the orange.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Teddy19

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom