$15 for LAX parking??? Was only $10 last year. | Syracusefan.com

$15 for LAX parking??? Was only $10 last year.

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
Does this we'll get a 50% increase in faceoff wins? :D

That Donahue kid is a keeper.

14254198-mmmain.jpg

Last edited:
$10.

I think kids 12 and under are $5.

Maryland is $10 for most games, but $15 for Duke and UVa. Parking is free.
Seniors and youths get in most games for $5, $10 for Duke and UVa.

I wonder if Syracuse will ever come to College Park for a return visit.
I'm sort of guessing that it is the ACC lax screw of UMd, to have to visit both Syracuse and Notre Dame this spring.

I wonder if Syracuse will ever come to College Park for a return visit.
I'm sort of guessing that it is the ACC lax screw of UMd, to have to visit both Syracuse and Notre Dame this spring.

We haven't played a regular season game at Maryland since 1983.

Your last regular season trip to Syracuse was 1960.

We've met 8 times in the last 35 years ... 7 of them were in the Tournament.

If there is one thing I hear Cuse fans complain about the most is the charge for parking! You would think that they would want people tailgating and building an atmosphere but those guys have got the lots tied down! Seem stupid to charge more than a ticket!

Thankfully I don't have that issue to often I park my butt on the couch and tailgate by myself for most of the year hahah!

$15 is way too much. I am glad I found a nice spot to park for lacrosse games 15 years ago that is normally open.

Kind of hard to justify paying more for parking than for tickets.

$15 is way too much. I am glad I found a nice spot to park for lacrosse games 15 years ago that is normally open.

Usually I park on Euclid, but it was just too friggin cold last night.

Best parking is Oakwood Cemetery. Call about a parking pass. Like $150.00 for FB/Bball/Lax. Short walk. Easy on/off for 81

Best parking is Oakwood Cemetery. Call about a parking pass. Like $150.00 for FB/Bball/Lax. Short walk. Easy on/off for 81

Damn, I'm really trying hard to come up with something about the Orange "burying the competition" in reference to the cemetery parking, but I've got nothing.

orange79 said:
Kind of hard to justify paying more for parking than for tickets.

Only at SU.

Just another way for DG and SU to nickel and dime fans. Heard that they are also charging admission for WLAX games this year.

Just another way for DG and SU to nickel and dime fans. Heard that they are also charging admission for WLAX games this year.

They charge $5 when the game is part of a doubleheader with the Men's team.

They did that last year also. Twice the LAX for half the price.

$5 for all women's games this year according to Ticketmaster. Charging for the doubleheader is understandable-makes no sense to charge for the single games. All the women's sports at SU should be free- encourage people to attend because you know they will spend on concessions.

$5 to get into Cornell women's hockey. Of course, they did just have 4 players win gold for Canada. Parking is free, however. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom