15 freaking 3's | Syracusefan.com

15 freaking 3's

albanycuse

Dion Waiters
And we still won. WOW. Each team played this game at a motivated, high level, a tourney game final four kinda feel level like they said during the broadcast. This game was too good to water it down and say the refs changed the outcome with questionable calls. This is the kind of game that makes us all love college basketball and add fuel to our next match up. The kind of game that begins a intense rivalry. This game had to take a lot out of the players physically and mentally, hope they're line up at the massage parlor getting happy endings : ) because we need them relaxed and focused tomorrow night.

Last edited:
albanycuse said:
And we still won. WOW. Each team played this game at motivated, high level, a tourney game final four kinda feel level like they said during the broadcast. This game was too good to water it down and say the refs changed the outcome with questionable calls. This is the kind of game that makes us all love college basketball and add fuel to our next match up. The kind of game that begins a intense rivalry. This game had to take a lot out of the players physically and mentally, hope they're line up at the massage parlor getting happy endings : ) because we need them relaxed and focused tomorrow night.

Amen brother.

What I love is that the whole name on the jersey phenomenon that comes with duke is now over. It was a hard to ever match kinda game but now we just have another hoops game vs duke at their place vs an epic showdown. Still the next chapter in the rivalry but hard to see it quite the same way as the first one.

What I love is that the whole name on the jersey phenomenon that comes with duke is now over. It was a hard to ever match kinda game but now we just have another hoops game vs duke at their place vs an epic showdown. Still the next chapter in the rivalry but hard to see it quite the same way as the first one.

Oh, it'll be big, like an Ali-Frazier rematch. It will get huge hype at Cameron, especially since I believe they are about to go on another winning streak. They played tremendous ball against us. They were very soft inside earlier in the year and played way too much 3 guard offense. In the last few weeks, Coach K has them generally playing a bigger line up for more of the game. He still likes 3 or more guards at the end of games, for multiple ball handlers and 3 point shooters. But he has been playing bigger and toughening them up.

Who else was having Wisconsin flashbacks?
Me. That game was also a rock fight. I don't even know what that means! Anyway, 3's for 2's, 3's for 2's, and we still win.

Duke deserves a lot of credit. They are well-coached, and the players gave us their best shot. It is a testament to our players' talent and resilience, as well as to the quality of our coaching, that we were able to pull the game out. Let's see how we handle playing at Cameron in a few weeks. I hope we show as well on their floor as they showed on ours. I expect we will.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom