19-13 Maryland doesn't even get NIT invite | Syracusefan.com

19-13 Maryland doesn't even get NIT invite

3 times in 7 years no NCAAT or NIT for Mark Turgeron.

He isn’t a fit for that job.
He is a Big XII type coach.

He is more of a big d**k type coach
How much rope does he have with the Maryland power?
Maryland is like us should be a tournament team every year if not really close to the bubble.
Turgeron was a terrible fit.
They would be smart to look at somebody like Ed Cooley.
Give Ed the MD recruiting grounds, that fanbase, and location he could win.
He is doing it at Providence where he doesn’t have a recruiting base and they aren’t a big fanbase.

How much rope does he have with the Maryland power?
Maryland is like us should be a tournament team every year if not really close to the bubble.
Turgeron was a terrible fit.
They would be smart to look at somebody like Ed Cooley.
Give Ed the MD recruiting grounds, that fanbase, and location he could win.
He is doing it at Providence where he doesn’t have a recruiting base and they aren’t a big fanbase.

Totally agree and no idea how much rope he has but he should have zero at this point

He is more of a big d**k type coach
IMG_1425.GIF

How do they not even get an NIT invite? I have to guess they are better than half the teams in the field

How do they not even get an NIT invite? I have to guess they are better than half the teams in the field

They take smaller conference league champs who won their regular season and the next at larges. Too many Power teams better than them?

Amazing they didn't get in. Has this ever happened before?

In his defense, they had two key injuries that really hurt them, including Justin Jackson. With Huerter and those guys coming back, plus that big stud freshman forward/center (can’t remember his name) and adding a high level recruiting class for 2018, I think they’ll take a big step forward next season.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom