#19 AP, #20 Coaches | Syracusefan.com

#19 AP, #20 Coaches

Wow. I did not see that coming. I was convinced that after the Verizon Center Massacre we'd be outside the top 25 in both.

But in retrospect, I guess that would be a pretty big drop (#17 - outside the top 25).

Personally, I wish we weren't ranked.

A) We don't deserve it.

B) Some more humble pie for this team may give them a kick in the arse.

Can't believe we're still ranked. Shows how weak the field is this year.

we are a bubble team any other year, at best, but this year we could easily be a F4 team. Craziness.

we are a bubble team any other year, at best, but this year we could easily be a F4 team. Craziness.

Sorry, no way we can be a Final 4 team this year. Ain't happening. I'd sign up to win one game at this point.

Personally, I wish we weren't ranked.

A) We don't deserve it.

B) Some more humble pie for this team may give them a kick in the arse.

In this year's college game, who's to say we don't deserve to be ranked? And I honestly don't think this team needs another reminder of how it's playing. This will all play out on the court...

Sorry, no way we can be a Final 4 team this year. Aint' happening. I'd sign up to win one game at this point.
That's not what Mantonio says!

In this year's college game, who's to say we don't deserve to be ranked? And I honestly don't think this team needs another reminder of how it's playing. This will all play out on the court...

I say. The team has hit skid row. Hope they can turn it around but they have zero confidence, zero resolve and zero shooting. Oh, and zero leadership. Who exactly will be the vocal leader? We don't have one.

Do you mean we're a bubble team any other year with our results?
Having 11 wins going into NYC is a lock almost every year.

Easily... yup... I like our chances as long as the non-SU 3-6 seeds get upset in Round 1 and the 1 and 2 seeds bow out in round 2.

Apparently the voters haven't yet realized that JB has completely lost it, and that the team has obviously quit.

I wonder if these dummies think that the team just hit a tough part of the schedule, and may just be slumping a bit...

I assume that every voter will be poll attacked this week. These guys, ranking an obvious bubble team # 20. What will they think of next.

;)

Easily... yup... I like our chances as long as the non-SU 3-6 seeds get upset in Round 1 and the 1 and 2 seeds bow out in round 2.

We will be just fine in the Big Dance. Fouls get called, it isnt the big east.

Do you mean we're a bubble team any other year with our results?
Having 11 wins going into NYC is a lock almost every year.

I agree, but 11-7 and losing four out of five would not have us in LOCK status in a stronger year across the NCAA. Well, lets just say that every Cuse fan would be dreading a possible hiccup on Weds and then having to watch as we possibly get the play-in game vs Kentucky or someone like that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom