19 points 20 rebounds | Syracusefan.com

19 points 20 rebounds

hm yeah I didn't look at his #s for the year, obv that's v impressive - guess it's more my perception of his team and how they've underachieved on the year
Understood. I probably would have thought the same before last night's game..

They paid him to do much better than a controversial win over Samford - his investment will be determined in the next few weeks.

Seems Hunter Dickinson was worth his NIL
I work with an All-B10 non revenue former athlete at UM who assures me that HD is an even bigger POS than he looks like and was universally reviled by his teammates. I'm not sure his chemistry would have been great on our team and also potentially explains why Kansas was only mediocre by their standards this year.

I work with an All-B10 non revenue former athlete at UM who assures me that HD is an even bigger POS than he looks like and was universally reviled by his teammates. I'm not sure his chemistry would have been great on our team and also potentially explains why Kansas was only mediocre by their standards this year.
I'm glad we avoided chemistry & personality issues at Syracuse.

Not sure it could've been worse.

If you call someone a POS, don’t you kinda have to disclose how/why?

He always takes the last piece of pizza? Blasts Hoobastank in the locker room? Hates cats? Wears a ‘tuxedo’ t-shirt? What?

He always takes the last piece of pizza?
Watch It Slow Down GIF by Peloton

hm yeah I didn't look at his #s for the year, obv that's v impressive - guess it's more my perception of his team and how they've underachieved on the year
So you commented on his play without having any idea how he played? Trying to wrap my head around that one

Dickinson put up good numbers but defensively he can't guard his own shadow, atleast in that game yesterday. He was bad bad bad on D.

So you commented on his play without having any idea how he played? Trying to wrap my head around that one
Because, yes, that is what I said

He always takes the last piece of pizza? Blasts Hoobastank in the locker room? Hates cats? Wears a ‘tuxedo’ t-shirt? What?
Taking the fifth on "hates cats".

No.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom