1st acc game 6pm new years eve | Syracusefan.com

1st acc game 6pm new years eve

Couple that with the Bills trying to make the playoffs (with help) at 4:30 and i'm not sure how I'll make it to midnight. The nerves will be buzzing and so will I. But man, if ALL goes well...What a new years it will be. Go Cuse.

Couple that with the Bills trying to make the playoffs (with help) at 4:30 and i'm not sure how I'll make it to midnight. The nerves will be buzzing and so will I. But man, if ALL goes well...What a new years it will be. Go Cuse.

im a dolphins fan so i hope your first game doesnt go your way

Very few...they like to show up places dressed as empty seats.

Lets Go Buffalo

i feel like theres more dolphins fans around the country than there are in florida. im in jersey and theres a ton of dolphin fans in nyc/nj area. theres a group called dolfans nyc and they do a met life takeover every year for the jet game. theres a dolphins bar in manhattan they watch every game at. theres a miami mike's sports bar in jersey owned by a dolphins fan, went there couple times for football sunday and its wall to wall miami fans. and dolphins fans travel pretty well to road games.

i feel like theres more dolphins fans around the country than there are in florida. im in jersey and theres a ton of dolphin fans in nyc/nj area. theres a group called dolfans nyc and they do a met life takeover every year for the jet game. theres a dolphins bar in manhattan they watch every game at. theres a miami mike's sports bar in jersey owned by a dolphins fan, went there couple times for football sunday and its wall to wall miami fans. and dolphins fans travel pretty well to road games.

Tons of every NFL team fans in NYC/Northern Jersey as so many people from all over. Mcfaddens is a big Bills bar in Manhattan. Been to see the Bills play 5-6 times over the years in Miami and I'm always amazed at how many empty seats there are and how many Bills fans are there making more noise than the Phins fans. Either way, I'm hoping for the best on Sunday but being a Bills fan, I'm expecting the worst.

Thats a tough one, I guess you have to spend more time watching the Bills game.

Tons of every NFL team fans in NYC/Northern Jersey as so many people from all over. Mcfaddens is a big Bills bar in Manhattan. Been to see the Bills play 5-6 times over the years in Miami and I'm always amazed at how many empty seats there are and how many Bills fans are there making more noise than the Phins fans. Either way, I'm hoping for the best on Sunday but being a Bills fan, I'm expecting the worst.
Worst scenarios are: Either the Bills win, but so does everyone else, or the Bills lose and so does everyone else.

Thats a tough one, I guess you have to spend more time watching the Bills game.

Or maybe the Cuse game...when things go south for Buffalo i got my Orange to keep me from falling to far...as the always seem to do.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom