1st ACCT win? | Syracusefan.com

1st ACCT win?

SBU72

All Conference
By perhaps finishing in the bottom portion of the standings, will SU have its best chance to get its first ACCT win? Currently they are 10th, which puts them up against Pitt. Then with a win, they VT. Could it possibly be 2 wins or would two gams in zbout 24 hrs be way to much to ask.

Last edited:
By perhaps finishing in the bottom portion of the standings, will SU have its best chance to get its first ACCT win? Currently they are 10th, which puts them up against Pitt. Then with a win, they VT. Could it possibly be 2 wins or would two gams in zbout 24 hrs be way to much to ask.
We are 11th right now. Would play Wake.

The depressing thing about losing in the ACCT is (besides hurting our NCAA chances) we miss out on a fun opportunity to watch SU on national TV on consecutive days. It's just amazing when we get to play 3 or 4 days in a row.

Last edited:
We are 11th right now. Would play Wake.
Thats what I heard yesterday but the ESPN site has SU tied with ND, but listed ahead of them. I think that is based on SU's overall better record but since SU lost to ND head to head, I'd put them 11th to. Playing game 3 puts the winner currently against Miami

Thats what I heard yesterday but the ESPN site has SU tied with ND, but listed ahead of them. I think that is based on SU's overall better record but since SU lost to ND head to head, I'd put them 11th to. Playing game 3 puts the winner currently against Miami
correct

The depressing thing about losing in the ACCT is (besides hiring our NCAA chances) we miss out on a fun opportunity to watch SU on national TV on consecutive days. It's just amazing when we get to play 3 or 4 days in a row.

That's the main thing I love about doing well in the conference tournaments also.

Or could we possibly have the most embarrassing first round exit yet?

Or could we possibly have the most embarrassing first round exit yet?
giphy.gif

Just going by historical trends, this is what will happen:
  • We get matched up with Pitt
  • James Robinson, Aaron Gray, Levance Fields, Chevy Troutman, and Nasir Robinson are declared eligible by the NCAA
  • We lose by 1 in 3OT as Frank gets called for an offensive foul, throwing an elbow in Robinson's face

i would hope wildhack would demand a resignation letter on his desk by morning. and no shower !

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom