1st half box score | Syracusefan.com

1st half box score

CusefanATL

2018 Iggy Post Season Record NCAA Winner
15/43 fg = 34.9%

15 offesnive rebounds! That's right, we had the same number of offensive rebounds as MADE shots!

we rebounded 15 of our 28 missed shots!

Unfortunately, my educated guess by looking at the 2 teams says that the rebounding last night doesn't give us any sort of future indicator of how this team will rebound. More than likely, the offensive flow and shot making from last night can give us a clue as to how our team will look...

You can sugar coat 36-16 all you want, but that was terrible basketball

As much as I love Rak's, CM's, and BJ's stat lines, you have to throw them out. They were garbage men last night. Picking up the trash and putting it in the garbage can against a much, much smaller and less athletic team.

That being said - at least the 2nd half was better basketball.

CusefanATL said:
15/43 fg = 34.9% 15 offesnive rebounds! That's right, we had the same number of offensive rebounds as MADE shots! we rebounded 15 of our 28 missed shots! Unfortunately, my educated guess by looking at the 2 teams says that the rebounding last night doesn't give us any sort of future indicator of how this team will rebound. More than likely, the offensive flow and shot making from last night can give us a clue as to how our team will look... You can sugar coat 36-16 all you want, but that was terrible basketball As much as I love Rak's, CM's, and BJ's stat lines, you have to throw them out. They were garbage men last night. Picking up the trash and putting it in the garbage can against a much, much smaller and less athletic team. That being said - at least the 2nd half was better basketball.

I'm not too worried by what happened in the first half. They were missing a lot of bunnies and they were being missed by the 2 young forwards. That's just rushing things and the game will keep slowing down for them. Love the way they all get up and down the court.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom