2 away games to start the season | Syracusefan.com

2 away games to start the season

wiseman3

2nd String
I know the reasoning was to give us time with the dome renovations, but seriously? Does 1 week really give us that much more time? Construction couldn't have been moved up 1 week? If game 2 was a home game against WMU or Holy Cross, we'd be 2-0, top 20 team with College Gameday and the #1 team in the country coming to town in a sold out dome. What a wasted opportunity.

I know the reasoning was to give us time with the dome renovations, but seriously? Does 1 week really give us that much more time? Construction couldn't have been moved up 1 week? If game 2 was a home game against WMU or Holy Cross, we'd be 2-0, top 20 team with College Gameday and the #1 team in the country coming to town in a sold out dome. What a wasted opportunity.
To be fair, if we played Maryland in the Dome today it wouldn’t have made a difference.

The Maryland game has only been on the books since before 2014.

I'm sure we could have written the Terps a check and weaseled out of it, but it's a bad look.

Same thing next year.

And the year after we travel to a MAC school again for our opener.

Tommy needed an easy game in the Dome to get comfortable with his WRs badly. IDK how that group looks so much worse this year its the same guys as last season just Trish in for Custis.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom