2 buzzer beaters | Syracusefan.com

2 buzzer beaters

W'boro'Cuse315

All American
Have we ever had 2 buzzer beating wins in the same season before? Legit buzzer beaters, as in ball in the air as time expires. We've recently had Ennis at Pitt & Gerry at G'Town (where Forth almost goaltended) but I can't recall another season with 2. I'm 28 so I can only go back to '95-'96.

We have never had that happen twice in a year. Devo's shot against UConnw as waived off, right? Other than that, we have had a handful - there is a thread about it somewhere around here. Post Standard did an article right after the one against Pitt by Ennis.

Always seems like we're the ones on the receiving end of a buzzer beater or a dagger 3 in the closing seconds of a game. Very refreshing for us to be on the right side of that kind of play this year! I'd even throw in Gillon's end of regulation 3 at NC State to force OT.

This tournament game is a total blank to me. Must of been one of those afternoon games that I never taped.
It was. Most people were working. My father took a half day & picked me up from elementary school to watch. Wrote simply "SU Game" on the sign-out sheet. He's a pretty cool dude.

It was. Most people were working. My father took a half day & picked me up from elementary school to watch. Wrote simply "SU Game" on the sign-out sheet. He's a pretty cool dude.

JDMS brought all (most?) of the kids into the lunch room to watch the last 5-10 minutes on a projector. Awesome sense of community when doing fun things like that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom