2 cool moments for me from boston | Syracusefan.com

2 cool moments for me from boston

CorduroyG

Hall of Fame
meeting dc on thursday at west end johnnies and having my picture taken with him. surreal moment.

then before saturdays game i snuck down a couple rows behind the bench for warmups. me and james southerland have something in common, we're both from queens. so as hes dribbling a ball on the layup line i yell out QUEENS! he looks up, makes eye contact with me, smiles and gives me a thumbs up. very cool.

Sent from my SCH-R720 using Tapatalk

meeting dc on thursday at west end johnnies and having my picture taken with him. surreal moment.

then before saturdays game i snuck down a couple rows behind the bench for warmups. me and james southerland have something in common, we're both from queens. so as hes dribbling a ball on the layup line i yell out QUEENS! he looks up, makes eye contact with me, smiles and gives me a thumbs up. very cool.

Are you sure it was a thumb?

Most viewers may not have noticed this, but Southerland was quickly whistled for an offensive foul on the thumbs up. They didn't show it, but he started the game with 1 personal because of this incident.

I lived right near Cardoza, screw your thumbs up, I probably would have gotten a hug!

Southerland's a nice guy. He always wishes me happy birthday on Facebook.

James is awesome. After the UConn BET game my friend and I were walking past Bryant Park on the way to Grand Central, and we walked right by James without realizing it, and he called us from behind to get our attention. He recognized us from school/the games and wanted to thank us for all the support.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk