2 things... | Syracusefan.com

2 things...

Cuse_1999

2nd String
1 - we are going nowhere without James. Teams don't respect anyone else so it's all just clogged up in the middle. Just the threat of him opens things up

2- Pitt set moving screens on our guards on almost every single possession. Not one time did it get called and a lot of them were blatant.

RE #2 - this has been discussed around here a few times - how is it not called at least once every couple of games? it is so obvious, so blatant and the refs simply ignore it. they call friggn 3 seconds more than the moving screen

On #2... I'm not sure why JB doesnt ignore everything else the refs miss all game long and just continue to yell "watch the illegal screens" in Jim Burr's ear for 40 mins.

yarou set moving picks all game last week too

Its weird because if they called it in the first minute it chaqnges the game but they don't. I'd love to watch bball but lately its wrestling.

Its weird because if they called it in the first minute it changes the game but they don't.
That's what drives me nuts.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

That Pitt center was hip checking like crazy, & did the pick shuffle like Dick Van Dyke.

This is why Pitt wins in the Big East, & then gets dispensed in the NCAA's.

They never have sufficient talent for a title, & next year it's all over for them. Dixon will be gone before 2015.

On #2... I'm not sure why JB doesnt ignore everything else the refs miss all game long and just continue to yell "watch the illegal screens" in Jim Burr's ear for 40 mins.
I've been wondering the same thing for 5 years

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CB277777

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom