2 topics I haven't seen yet | Syracusefan.com

2 topics I haven't seen yet

Timonen

All Conference
1 - The bills as a potential focus of the Hard Knocks series. Teams going through a makeover and looking for PR opportunities are more open to participation. This would be fantastic theater if it happens...and potentially even better as a parody to role play what we'd see if it's not really happening.

2 - The impact of Zubaz on his decision to make Buffalo his focus.

1 - The bills as a potential focus of the Hard Knocks series. Teams going through a makeover and looking for PR opportunities are more open to participation. This would be fantastic theater if it happens...

You can't be serious...

I hope the Bills are on Hard Knocks. Don't forget it's also going to be the first season without Ralph Wilson really calling the shots so it's a transition there too.

And we could keep a running tally on how many bologna sandwiches Doug eats. Daily.

You can't be serious...

serious in the train wreck sense. there will NEVER be a Hard Knocks star with less charisma than Joe Philbin, so the bar isn't high. I think Doug is a lot more self confident than Philbin, so it wouldn't be nearly as uncomfortable to watch...but still funny.

serious in the train wreck sense. there will NEVER be a Hard Knocks star with less charisma than Joe Philbin, so the bar isn't high. I think Doug is a lot more self confident than Philbin, so it wouldn't be nearly as uncomfortable to watch...but still funny.

If someone ranked the 32 NFL teams from 1 to 32 with 1 being most likely to be on Hard Knocks and 32 least likely, the Bills would rank #50.

The Ochocinco firing could have been reality TV gold -- instead, it was like watching paint dry. They need to get Rex back or bring Tank Johnson out of retirement... at least for the pre-season.

Honestly, if Hard Knocks isn't doing the Skins (RG3 mania) or the Jags when they get Tebow, I'll be a little stunned.

Honestly, if Hard Knocks isn't doing the Skins (RG3 mania) or the Jags when they get Tebow, I'll be a little stunned.
Shanahan has enough juice to say "no" and he's clearly got some ways about him that are best kept off of reality tv. Jags would go for it. There aren't many teams willing to do it anymore, which apparently is why a ve boring Dolphins team got it last year. This is why I consider the Bills a potential. Decision would be made higher than Marrone, who clearly would close it off if he was allowed.