2010 Texas Longhorns | Syracusefan.com

2010 Texas Longhorns

OrlandoCuse

Living Legend
This team reminds me of the 2010 Texas Longhorns. They shot out to 17-0 and were #1 in the country for several weeks.

They hit a tough portion of their schedule and ended up free falling to an 8 seed in the NCAA tourney. They lost in the first round.

I don't think we will fall to an 8 seed, but we are on a very similar free fall from the top of the mountain.

I remember that team, but not the specifics.

The thing that I assume is different about this team, is that literally every single game we've been in the past 3 months, it's come down the last minute (except UVA, which was still tied at around the 8min mark); we've been absolutely putrid on offense since the first Duke game, but every single game has been close. One would hope if the offense picked up just a LITTLE, we'd be ok.

I remember that team, but not the specifics.

The thing that I assume is different about this team, is that literally every single game we've been in the past 3 months, it's come down the last minute (except UVA, which was still tied at around the 8min mark); we've been absolutely putrid on offense since the first Duke game, but every single game has been close. One would hope if the offense picked up just a LITTLE, we'd be ok.

But they've been close against mostly terrible teams.

But they've been close against mostly terrible teams.
I know. But @Cameron was close, and @UVA was close for 32 minutes. I'm not making an excuse for this team, they're horrible right now, we just have to hope the offense finds a little consistency and the D keeps teams in the 50s.