2013 final 4 pennant | Syracusefan.com

2013 final 4 pennant

Gabjon

All American
I picked up this little number a few weeks ago from Manny's.
ffeastregionalpennant_medium.jpg

Here is a link for those who are interested.

I would love if they made similar pennants for the 1975, 1987, and 1996 Final 4 teams and have emailed Manny's with such a recommendation, but I believe if multiple fans emailed them with a similar request Manny's would realize there is a market for such memorabilia.

Never liked the "regional champions" stuff. Wish it just would say final four...there's only one champ. Let's not make it out to be something it isn't. With that said any final 4 season is something to be proud of. Just give me a straight up FF pennant and I'm in...

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

Never liked the "regional champions" stuff. Wish it just would say final four...there's only one champ. Let's not make it out to be something it isn't. With that said any final 4 season is something to be proud of. Just give me a straight up FF pennant and I'm in...

I'm 50/50 on the "regional champions" stuff, I mean they won a regional final and cut down the nets, but they didn't win a national title so they are not champions. Here are a few other designs one from this year without the word champions on it, but it is a vertical layout which I personally don't care for very much. Here is a link if you are interested. The other is very nice final pennant from 2003, but when win the NC you buy a banner not a pennant.
2013 F4 pennant vertical.jpg

Yeah the second one is better but I agree on the vertical pennant. Also agree on the the banner for a championship. I got this guy as I am sure many others do:

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1371911708875.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1371911708875.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 68
Yeah the second one is better but I agree on the vertical pennant. Also agree on the the banner for a championship. I got this guy as I am sure many others do:

I have this banner. As silly as this sounds it drives me nuts that we lost to Rutgers that year maybe because I'm from Jersey, but I don't want to be reminded of that or have some hater point it out when they are at my house.
2003 NC banner.JPG

Ugh. The bank shot 3. Was that the last time we lost at the RAC?

No I'm pretty sure we lost at the RAC 3 or 4 years ago.

No.

They came close once in the Dome (T-Rob 3 pointer)

They were whupping us at halftime in the both Flynn teabag game and I think 2004 where we were down 18 points.

But Laminzana's bank 3 game was the last Rutgers win in the series, and at this point I will say ever.

As I have just moved into this loft with a Rutgers alum, I am 100% sure of that fact.

No.

They came close once in the Dome (T-Rob 3 pointer)

They were whupping us at halftime in the both Flynn teabag game and I think 2004 where we were down 18 points.

But Laminzana's bank 3 game was the last Rutgers win in the series, and at this point I will say ever.

As I have just moved into this loft with a Rutgers alum, I am 100% sure of that fact.

As am I...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom