2014-15 season has started!!!! | Syracusefan.com

2014-15 season has started!!!!

OGBJ20

Starter
The reality of it all is that the new 2014-15 started the second the buzzer sounded in Buffalo. Back to hitting the S &C, B-Ball workouts all summer and fall long until practice officially starts embarking on a successful season. Blood, Sweat and Tears!!! I'm in with both feet! Are You? LGO!!!
bj vs hf1.jpg

The reality of it all is that the new 2014-15 started the second the buzzer sounded in Buffalo. Back to hitting the S &C, B-Ball workouts all summer and fall long until practice officially starts embarking on a successful season. I'm in with both feet! Are You? LGO!!!View attachment 10638

There we go--time to put the disappointments of 2014 behind us, and start getting ready for next year.

All three of the SONS need to play big roles next year. Here's hoping BJ is ready, because PT will be there for the taking and he can fill an important depth role with his outside shooting / versatility.

There we go--time to put the disappointments of 2014 behind us, and start getting ready for next year.

All three of the SONS need to play big roles next year. Here's hoping BJ is ready, because PT will be there for the taking and he can fill an important depth role with his outside shooting / versatility.
This year was a very good learning experience for him physically, mentally and emotionally. BJ will be ready to go because he is more charged up :mad: then a rooster in a hen house:E.

The reality of it all is that the new 2014-15 started the second the buzzer sounded in Buffalo. Back to hitting the S &C, B-Ball workouts all summer and fall long until practice officially starts embarking on a successful season. Blood, Sweat and Tears!!! I'm in with both feet! Are You? LGO!!!View attachment 10638

I'm going to need a few weeks... But come June I absolutely will be in with both feet.

I'm going to need a few weeks... But come June I absolutely will be in with both feet.
Thinking from a players perspective, you are taught to get right back up after you have been knocked down, learn from mistakes, improve and kick A$$!!! No need and no time to lick wounds as time passes very quickly. Back to work!!!

OGBJ20 said:
Thinking from a players perspective, you are taught to get right back up after you have been knocked down, learn from mistakes, improve and kick A$$!!! No need and no time to lick wounds as time passes very quickly. Back to work!!!
man I wish you had the ability to give your take on everything that's been going on here. A real insider! Best OG!

Honestly, I don't get those that say we have no chance next year. A team that starts Niels Giffey just won the NC...think about that.

And look at their back court, we could have a back court next year consisting of a freshman and cooney.

Honestly, I don't get those that say we have no chance next year. A team that starts Niels Giffey just won the NC...think about that.
Giffey played pretty well.
The entire team did...although DeAndre Daniels missed a couple of wide open shots in the final that would have qualified him to play for the Orange.

Finally some positivity on this board. I've been dying for everyone to get excited for whats to come. My three sons are going to be unleashed and the ACC better watch out

JB should have gave Whitehead's coach a job on the staff.

The only thing good about the 2014 season was our final ranking was higher than UNC.

OGBJ20 said:
The reality of it all is that the new 2014-15 started the second the buzzer sounded in Buffalo. Back to hitting the S &C, B-Ball workouts all summer and fall long until practice officially starts embarking on a successful season. Blood, Sweat and Tears!!! I'm in with both feet! Are You? LGO!!!
football is here hope to see you in the dome supporting Cuse athletics

Love it! We need to make a board t-shirt with this slogan:

Learn, improve, and kick A$$…back to work!!!!!

Could sell it and give the proceeds to charity.