2014 2K Sports Classic at MSG | Syracusefan.com

2014 2K Sports Classic at MSG

Looks like in addition to SU, the other three marquee teams will be Iowa, Cal and Texas.

Sounds like we'll be very heavy favorites.

Disappointing. Reminiscent of the pre NIT 2 yrs ago which featured Vtech as a featured program

Disappointing. Reminiscent of the pre NIT 2 yrs ago which featured Vtech as a featured program

The 2013 pre-NIT features DUKE...ARIZONA...Alabama...and...and...and...Rutgers.

These early tournaments are going downhill fast.

And Maui this year. We're not catching a lot of breaks as far as finding marquee opponents in our pre-season tournaments. We're catching a lot of dogs.

I also hear that Butler will join SU in the Battle 4 Atlantis in 2015.

Looks like in addition to SU, the other three marquee teams will be Iowa, Cal and Texas.

Like stealing candy from a baby. At least it's another opportunity for our tri-state fans see the Cuse play. Garden = owned by Cuse.

Don't sleep on Iowa. Devyn Marble and Melsahn Basabe are both seniors this year so they will be gone in 2014 but Fran McCaffrey will still have some good players back and has that program going in the right direction.

McCaffrey has Iowa headed in the right direction.

Montgomery is a good college coach.

Maybe Texas will have replaced Barnes with someone more competent by next season. They certainly have the money to pay the best (although they may throw it all at Gruden or his like to resurrect their football program).

The 2013 pre-NIT features DUKE...ARIZONA...Alabama...and...and...and...Rutgers.

These early tournaments are going downhill fast.

I hate the preseason NIT. The lack of beer sales ruins it.

A 2-3 hour flight to the Bahamas is so much more manageable/affordable than a 12-hour trek to Maui. Really hope I can make it to this.

Couldn't talk my girlfriend into a trip to Hawaii this November for the Maui Invitational. Hoping with a couple years of advance notice, I can get her to agree to a trip to Atlantis in 2015.

Thanksgiving in the Caribbean? I suppose I can put up with that for the sake of my Orange.

Hey, at least we get to slap Minnesota. It's like half as good of a feeling as slapping Arizona would be.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom