2014 ACC/B10 Challenge who do we want to play? | Syracusefan.com

2014 ACC/B10 Challenge who do we want to play?

We want the hardest game possible. MSU or Wisconsin.

The teams in each conference are ranked according to their RPI from the prior season. The final before the tourney started would look like this:
1. Duke vs. Wisconsin
2. UVa vs. Michigan
3. SU vs. Michigan State
4. UNC vs. Ohio St.
5. Pitt vs. Nebraska

who gets to play the great bball progams Rutgers and Maryland next year from the acc?

Michigan state will be on the road next year, since they hosted UNC this year. (I am pretty sure they alternate home and away)
We played at home this year, so we will play on the road next year.
The Big 10 teams that will be home are…
Michigan
Wisconsin
Indiana
Illinois
Penn State
Northwestern
Maybe Maryland?

The ACC teams that will be on the road are
Cuse
Duke
Pitt
NC State
Virginia
GT
Maybe L’ville?
Duke played Michigan last year, so maybe they will give us Michigan, and send Duke to Wisconsin? My guess would be we would play one of those 2 teams.

Seems funny to me but a loss to MSU early in the season would be considered huge for SU while a loss to SU would be considered just part of Izzo's magical process of preparing for the tournament. Win-win regardless for MSU.

We are going to be at one of Indiana, Maryland, Wisconsin, Michigan.

who gets to play the great bball progams Rutgers and Maryland next year from the acc?

BC will get Rutgahs and (I'll guess) Miami or FSU will get UMd. I do know it will be several years before UVa, UNC, or Duke plays UMd to make sure that no liquored-up idiot on either side does something stupid.

If we beat Sparty Friday night, "everyone" will demand a rematch and we'll be shipped off to East Lansing (regardless of the fact they're supposed to be away as well). If we lose, you can bet a significant portion of your next paycheck there won't be a rematch.

The teams in each conference are ranked according to their RPI from the prior season. The final before the tourney started would look like this:
1. Duke vs. Wisconsin
2. UVa vs. Michigan
3. SU vs. Michigan State
4. UNC vs. Ohio St.
5. Pitt vs. Nebraska

Don't forget Louavul!

Michigan state will be on the road next year, since they hosted UNC this year. (I am pretty sure they alternate home and away)
We played at home this year, so we will play on the road next year.
The Big 10 teams that will be home are…
Michigan
Wisconsin
Indiana
Illinois
Penn State
Northwestern
Maybe Maryland?

The ACC teams that will be on the road are
Cuse
Duke
Pitt
NC State
Virginia
GT
Maybe L’ville?
Duke played Michigan last year, so maybe they will give us Michigan, and send Duke to Wisconsin? My guess would be we would play one of those 2 teams.

Going with RPI's than, our opponent is either Michigan or someone really, really bad.