2014 vs Bryant on ESPNU right now | Syracusefan.com

2014 vs Bryant on ESPNU right now

clayman32

JNCuse Ryder Cup 12 Questions Trophy Winner
Kind of random. Just happen to be awake and flipping through the guide. Looks like it’s condensed into 1 hour

From my scattered memory what a horrible game. #2 seed. Lost in overtime. I was there and just remember faceoffs being a major problem and that Bryant brought a ton of students and they were really really loud. Think the goalie stood on his head also

I’m not sure if this is the best thing for my insomnia. I should probably turn it off

Actually my memory was off, it didn’t go into overtime. SU scored with 7 seconds left to make it a one goal game. Daddio won the face off and passed to Donahue but his shot was saved by Bryant’s goalie right at the buzzer

Wont watch . This is a pile on that should be flagged given present happenings.

I remember that game. A chilly Mother's Day (mid/upper 50s and cloudy) and Bryant bussed over quite a few students. More drove They were wandering around Stadium West drinking beer looking for fun pregame. It was their Super Bowl. Overall they seemed like good kids who missed not going to a D-1 FB school.

The game was ridiculous. The SU players were not ready (I question how many were coming off hangovers or worse). The refs didn't help with a few bad calls and faceoffs made it worse. I would have fired Desko that day.

Certainly a bad loss but I don't think they had a good shot the next week against Maryland had they won. Interesting I just looked up the terps schedule that season. They beat Cuse 16-8 earlier in the season and they beat Bryant by the same score in the quarter-finals.

Certainly a bad loss but I don't think they had a good shot the next week against Maryland had they won. Interesting I just looked up the terps schedule that season. They beat Cuse 16-8 earlier in the season and they beat Bryant by the same score in the quarter-finals.
As I recall Maryland got off to a great start in that game and the Bryant goalie looked like trash. It was so frustrating! He played out of his mind against SU. At the time, it felt like many goalies were choosing playoff games against SU to play the game of their life. Army was the same way a few years before. Both teams played terribly the following week to add insult to injury. Not saying that we would have beaten Maryland. They probably would have pulled that stall bs. Think we would have given a better game then Bryant did. But who knows?

Faceoff guys would also chose SU to have a monster game And dominate performance. It was the story of the Duke loss the year before. The Bryant guy had a big day against us. desko finally got a guy in Ben Williams and we never capitalized on him.

sorrry for the rant, covid19 is getting to me and stirring up frustrating games like this is tough!

2020 champs! Orange

stay well and sane