2014 | Syracusefan.com

NKR1978

Living Legend
So sad right now. But this team brought so many amazing memories and experiences that it deserves to be remembered fondly.

And please remember that no one feels worse than the guys on the team. It was a team loss, not an Ennis or Fair loss.

Now I'm going to root like hell for Nova to beat Storrs Community.

So sad right now. But this team brought so many amazing memories and experiences that it deserves to be remembered fondly.

And please remember, that no one feels worse than the guys on the team.

I am sure I will get raked over the coals for this but ...

I really bad for this group of kids as I feel our coaching staff let them down. They did not put them in the best position to win. That we played to much to keep the winning streak going and to not develop a team for the end of season run.

Ultimately this 2014 team is going to be remembered for this Dayton game.

Guinness said:
I am sure I will get raked over the coals for this but ...

I really bad for this group of kids as I feel our coaching staff let them down. They did not put them in the best position to win. That we played to much to keep the winning streak going and to not develop a team for the end of season run.

The coaches didn't miss all those shots. They were in a position to win. I will say that I wish our staff make up was different. But for me, today is a time for being sad. This was a bad job all over.

The coaches didn't miss all those shots. They were in a position to win. I will say that I wish our staff make up was different. But for me, today is a time for being sad. This was a bad job all over.

No they did not but they were the ones that put the talent together and on the floor with that offense. I get we recruit for our zone but sometimes you simply have to have guys who can put the ball in the basket.

adk(roc)CUSE said:

If that's what you want to remember it, that cool. I'm going to remember it for Nova and Duke in the Dome because those were awesome experiences.

We did some great things but the loss to Bc, and losing to an 11 seed is going to be remembered.

I
its going to be:

Remember the team that was 25-0 and unanimous #1 and then it all fell apart in the last month culminating in a 2nd round loss to Dayton.

The team overachieved early in the year and underachieved late in the year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom