2015 schedule... | Syracusefan.com

2015 schedule...

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
It's an "odd" numbered year ... that means the good home schedule.

Virginia, Hopkins, Duke, Cornell, and Hobart.

Plus pick 3 or 4 teams from the NYS list ... Albany, Army, Bingo, Siena, Canisius, etc...

Road games against UNC, Notre Dame, and maybe Colgate.

That leaves room for a non-conference road or neutral site game. Maybe Inside Lacrosse will go back to sponsoring the Big City and Face Off Classics again.

It's an "odd" numbered year ... that means the good home schedule.

Virginia, Hopkins, Duke, Cornell, and Hobart.

Plus pick 3 or 4 teams from the NYS list ... Albany, Army, Bingo, Siena, Canisius, etc...

Road games against UNC, Notre Dame, and maybe Colgate.

That leaves room for a non-conference road or neutral site game. Maybe Inside Lacrosse will go back to sponsoring the Big City and Face Off Classics again.

Dont be surprised if Syracuse plays St. Johns again either at a neutral site or home. Its a fellow NY team and based on their graduating losses it should be a pretty easy win.

Not sure Syracuse is going to go on the road for Colgate but I guess its possible. I wonder if Albany might get the axe, with 2 of the 3 Thompsons gone there shouldnt be much blow back. I suspect Army and Canisius will rejoin the schedule. Likely a schedule of Canisius, Army, St. Johns? Hopkins, UVA, Duke, ND, UNC, Hobart, Cornell, Colgate? Siena? Leaves a slot open for another marquee OOC game ie Denver/Loyola/Princeton or you could play a gimme like Providence.

We played Colgate home and home for years (we last played down there in 2006 and 2008). They had to be dropped to accomodate the BE schedule.

And/or come back to Georgia. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom