2016 ACC Tournament Wed 3/2- Sunday 3/6 | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

2016 ACC Tournament Wed 3/2- Sunday 3/6

NC State coach blew it. Went box and one on Butler and his box could not guard the wings which gave us open three after open three. We make 5 in a row before he goes out of it but not before we went up 9 from being down 2.

Any word on Ford? I watched her on the sidelines. She tired to get up once to cheer but still no weight on the left foot. Thinking a pretty good sprain if not able to put any weight on it. Hope she is back for NCAAs.

Any word on Ford? I watched her on the sidelines. She tired to get up once to cheer but still no weight on the left foot. Thinking a pretty good sprain if not able to put any weight on it. Hope she is back for NCAAs.

Great win. Happy that Briana Butler was so hot in the 1st half which Taylor Ford and Alexis Peterson carried in the 2nd half. Except for a few minutes in the second half when Brittney Sykes has some tough turnovers, she had a great floor game. I love her step back jumpers in the lane. Hope that Taylor is ok though it doesn't sound too promising. Get a good rest for Louisville. They are tough and have a great inside game - the Day sisters will have their hands full inside and on the boards. Go SU!!!

Most concerned that we have Taylor back for the NCAAs. Will have 2 weeks. Hope that is enough. If a sprain depends on the level.

I don't see Ford playing tomorrow, but Coach did confirm that she rolled her ankle and you never know how they respond when asked if she would play. I think she will be fine for NCAAs though.

Watched the women for the first time this season yesterday.

Holy crap, that press is relentless. Reminds me of that Louisville team that one it all a couple years ago.

Last time I watched them, it was all zone.

This is the style of play our men's fans are craving.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom