2018 Iggy Postseason record NCAA winner | Syracusefan.com

2018 Iggy Postseason record NCAA winner

CusefanATL

2018 Iggy Post Season Record NCAA Winner
I just noticed that my profile has me as the 2018 Iggy postseason record winner.

I am not even sure what that means. Did I fill out a bracket? There is no way I won it. This was my all time worst bracket year. I tried searching "iggy" but can only find topics from 2013. Any help?

I just noticed that my profile has me as the 2018 Iggy postseason record winner.

I am not even sure what that means. Did I fill out a bracket? There is no way I won it. This was my all time worst bracket year. I tried searching "iggy" but can only find topics from 2013. Any help?
InfantileDisloyalBordercollie-size_restricted.gif

I'm not voting him for the Iggy HOF if This is true.

And some people can't sleep the night before the awards are announced. And others are Rip Van Winkle. Glad you had good news coming out of your slumber.

I’m really horrified I missed this. You put together a heckuva awards ceremony and I basically pulled a huge diva Bieber move and blew you off.

I’m incredibly sorry. I’m now drinking black Velvet in honor of you and as punishment for my behavior.

Go cuse!

Also: everyone else sucks at picking postseason wins. The 17/18 team SCREAMED sweet 16 all season. Have some faith morons.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom