2018 tourney run | Syracusefan.com

2018 tourney run

SBU72

All Conference
Is there any sites that have the 2018 tourney run available for free? It's getting to the time of year that I like to watch past games building up to the coming season. May have to pull out the 6OT game I have recorded. Watched it live while recording which of course ran out of tape. I was lucky enough to catch the replay the next day and begin taping again on a new tape at the end of regulation.

I've still never seen the Michigan State win and would give anything to watch. I was in a Costa Rican jungle at game time and by the time I got home to watch it my kids had accidentally deleted it :(

I've still never seen the Michigan State win and would give anything to watch.

Me too. I posted a thread a month or so ago in hopes that somebody would have a link to that game - no luck. I did another search a couple of days ago and still came up blank. Usually I record on DVD most games, but for some reason I didn't do that one. Maybe I was superstitious since a lot of the important games during the season I recorded and we ended up losing, so I figured if I don't record it we may win :confused:

As a footnote, there were some very interesting links on Google when I posted that inquiry. There were numerous links to various sports forums (including an MSU board or two) where the Spartans fans were so darn frustrated with that loss. I must have read them for an hour or two (I obviously have no life). They wanted Izzo's head on a platter and repeatedly said he has definitely under performed in the tourney in recent years based on the talent he has had. There were a lot of kudos going Boeheim's way regarding winning in March.

Winning cures all woes obviously, especially on fan forums ;)

I've still never seen the Michigan State win and would give anything to watch. I was in a Costa Rican jungle at game time and by the time I got home to watch it my kids had accidentally deleted it :(

Where were you? We are going for our 4th trip to CR and second to Corcovado tomorrow. I’m stoked.