2019 ACC Tournament Bracket: Live updates during final games of regular season | Syracusefan.com

2019 ACC Tournament Bracket: Live updates during final games of regular season

Glad we got the 7pm

Glad we got Tech/ND not Pitt/BC

Would have preferred Duke not UNC

Huh? We got the opppsite of everything you just said.
Updated bracket has us as the 7? I might be wrong

Do we get the 6 if Ville loses to UVA?

Updated bracket has us as the 7? I might be wrong

Do we get the 6 if Ville loses to UVA?
Yes we are going to be 6 unless Ville pulls out a miracle.

As if today couldn’t get worse, do we really play the winner of Tech & ND?...

Georgia Tech, the scrub team that owns us.

Curious if anyone has a strong preference. I thought I read we wouldnt have to face Ga Tech either way, but that doesnt look out of the question now. I havent followed Duke, so would we be facing Zion? (not that it mattered last time).

Curious if anyone has a strong preference. I thought I read we wouldnt have to face Ga Tech either way, but that doesnt look out of the question now. I havent followed Duke, so would we be facing Zion? (not that it mattered last time).
I’m starting to wonder if Zion is done. It’s starting to get to that point where people are side eyeing the situation.

I'd rather Louisville win and face the winner of GTech/ND than BC/Pitt.

That would also make our win vs. Louisville look better.

I’m starting to wonder if Zion is done. It’s starting to get to that point where people are side eyeing the situation.
I thought K said he will be back for the ACCT.

I'd rather Louisville win and face the winner of GTech/ND than BC/Pitt.

That would also make our win vs. Louisville look better.

That's interesting, and I appreciate folks who think differently than me(at times). But you'd rather possibly face a team that (bleep)kicked us at home(Ga Tech), and then UNC in the 2nd round instead of a possibly Zionless Duke, for the sake of making our win against the Ville look better? I get the latter, but does it outweigh the former?

That's interesting, and I appreciate folks who think differently than me(at times). But you'd rather possibly face a team that (bleep)kicked us at home(Ga Tech), and then UNC in the 2nd round instead of a possibly Zionless Duke, for the sake of making our win against the Ville look better? I get the latter, but does it outweigh the former?
I think so. The GTech loss was a fluke and BC is a better team imo.

As for UNC/Duke - six in one, half dozen in the other. Syracuse would have won in Chapel Hill if the refs hadn't jumped in to save the blue blood.

I would much rather face the BC/Pitt winner. They both stink and Ga Tech stinks a lot less and already smashed us.