2019 College Crosse Bracketology 3.0: T-minus 1 month before Selection Sunday | Syracusefan.com

2019 College Crosse Bracketology 3.0: T-minus 1 month before Selection Sunday

CC_3.0.jpg

I still think Maryland should be higher than a 6 seed at this point.
Not sure I see Villanova in over a Cornell, although I guess their best win (Yale) is better than the Big Reds (Towson/Leigh)?

I still think Maryland should be higher than a 6 seed at this point.
Not sure I see Villanova in over a Cornell, although I guess their best win (Yale) is better than the Big Reds (Towson/Leigh)?

Nova plays Denver on Saturday, loser of that game will be in big trouble for an at large bid as the BE doesn't offer enough quality win opporunities. Denver already has 3 losses and Nova has 4, a Nova loss puts them in a bad way.

Nova plays Denver on Saturday, loser of that game will be in big trouble for an at large bid as the BE doesn't offer enough quality win opporunities. Denver already has 3 losses and Nova has 4, a Nova loss puts them in a bad way.

Tierney can't lose enough! It would be something if Denver missed the playoffs. Not sure that has happened during his career at Denver.

Cornell has loses to 1 2 4 with 5 and 7 coming up and then a good chance at 1 or 4 again if they dont screw up the other ivies. so they will either have 1 or 2 more better quality wins or way too many losses to matter. They could also end up with 6 losses to teams seeded 1-6 with the one towson win not sure thats enough

Tierney can't lose enough! It would be something if Denver missed the playoffs. Not sure that has happened during his career at Denver.

I had to look it up but yes he's never missed the tournament with Denver which is pretty impressive. I thought they didn't make it his first year, they did lose to Stony Brook in the 1st round.

I had to look it up but yes he's never missed the tournament with Denver which is pretty impressive. I thought they didn't make it his first year, they did lose to Stony Brook in the 1st round.
He is a good coach I just can’t stomach his antics. Plus old rival

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom