2019 College football coach rankings: Power Five coaches ranked 65-26 | Syracusefan.com

2019 College football coach rankings: Power Five coaches ranked 65-26

Starring Chris Ash as your caboose at 65. Dino comes in at 27

Weird that Frost isn't on this section of the story. He was very good at UCF, but his year 1 in Nebraska was bad. Nebraska was a better starting point than us after SS. Dino's run at BG and what he's done here is more impressive IMO.

Weird that Frost isn't on this section of the story. He was very good at UCF, but his year 1 in Nebraska was bad. Nebraska was a better starting point than us after SS. Dino's run at BG and what he's done here is more impressive IMO.

Agree. I was trying to figure out who wasn't listed so far and the obvious ones are Dabo, Saban etc but good call on Frost. I would agree that he needs to do something at the P5 level before getting too excited. But I think they will be pretty good this year.

Agree. I was trying to figure out who wasn't listed so far and the obvious ones are Dabo, Saban etc but good call on Frost. I would agree that he needs to do something at the P5 level before getting too excited. But I think they will be pretty good this year.

Me too. He's a good coach - just not sure he's earned it yet.

Am I the only one that thinks Dino is a legit top 15/20 coach in the country? I guess time will tell after a couple more seasons.

Just a matter of time imho. If we continue the momentum as we all expect, he'll get there no problem. I think some of the voters are wanting to see more than one season at the P5 level.

Am I the only one that thinks Dino is a legit top 15/20 coach in the country? I guess time will tell after a couple more seasons.
I actually think he is a top 5 coach from everything I know and have seen.

But being a top 5 coach is different than building a top 5 coaching resume/track record. I think he is on the same path that Dabo was so he will get his full due recognition, ex-post, about 5-7 years from now.